The Lodge at Traverse Mountain

Lexi
Lexi

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding Venue

They were amazing. The staff is so helpful & responible. Couldn’t have had a better place for my wedding 😍 they have a rentals that you can use that costs a little extra but TOTALLY worth it! The deck ... Read more they have is great for couples pictures at the right time of night. I posted some pictures that I had taken. ❤️

S
Stephanie

Married on 08/25/2018

My daughters wedding at The Lodge at Traverse Mountain was beautiful. The staff was amazing and made the wedding process a wonderful experience.

The venue was beautiful. They offered us a lot of choices and different options for wedding decor. The staff was always available and very professional. I would highly recommend having your event at ... Read more The Lodge at Traverse Mountain.

T
Taylor

Married on 11/28/2017

The lodge was so amazing to work with! They were always there yo answer their phones, answer our questions, and made sure we were always happy. The price for the service was seriously amazing!I ... Read more recommend them to everyone! It was also such a beautiful place to have a reception.