The Loft At Congress

Boca Raton, FL · View map

About The Loft At Congress

For a special day that will be as unique as it will be memorable, there is no place quite like THE LOFT AT CONGRESS. It is Boca Raton’s most eclectic venue, where the look and feel of South Beach and SoHo come together in a private and secluded space that is yours and yours alone for the evening.

Centrally located just three minutes of an I-95 exit, THE LOFT AT CONGRESS is a versatile and elegantly designed 5,000-sq. ft space with 22-foot high ceilings and white perimeter draping in the ballroom. THE LOFT AT CONGRESS can accommodate seated parties of 150 and up to 200 cocktail style, and offers free parking for 200 cars, hotels in walking distance and no curfew or noise restrictions.

Licensed and insured outside vendors are allowed, or you make take advantage of our concierge service to handle all the details. Our intention is is to make your wedding day a special one for you and for all those who join you.

Please contact us for more information at 561-819-3154.

6 Reviews for The Loft At Congress

6 The Loft At Congress Reviews

C
Chandra

Event date: 09/06/2015

I couldn't have possibly asked for a better venue. The owner is amazing! She does everything. It's a one stop venue. Graphic Designs, etc. Anything your heart desires to make your event your dream ... Read more dream come true.

H
Hilary

Married on 11/01/2013

The loft brought dream wedding to life. I had a vision of what I wanted but could not figure out a way to put it into action but Flora was able to figure it out. She used her creativity to bring my ... Read more vision to life. It was all the little details that made my wedding beautiful. What makes the loft different from other venues was the passion that I saw from not only Wes and Flora but the staff. Everyone was very professional and accommodating. Not once was the stressed about if things were going to get done and when I asked for something it was taken care of! I have been to many weddings and the biggest thing was the food. I didn't want to traditional boring food that I have had at country clubs and hotels. The Food was fantastic! I still have people coming up to me and telling me how amazing the food was! I was able to taste everything and then was able to change up the menu to what I wanted. Overall everything was fantastic! I would definitely want to do more events with the loft because I know that everything is going to get done and I would not have to stress!

B
Beth

Married on 06/29/2013

It has been more then a month since Lesley and celebrated our commitment to each other. We are still feeling the glow that surrounded us that day. We can't say enough about what Wes and Flora did to ... Read more make our day special. Our family and friends are still raving about the venue..