The Loft at Scott's

Gainesville, GA · View map

About The Loft at Scott's

The Loft at Scott's is North Georgia's premier special event facility. The Loft is located in the newly renovated historic Pilgrim-Estes building in beautiful downtown Gainesville, Georgia. The Loft offer hardwood flooring, exposed brick, natural lighting, and elegant chandeliers with seating for 30 to 500 guests. The loft is perfect for corporate and social events of all types including wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, bridal luncheons, baby showers, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, anniversary parties, dinner presentations, pharmaceutical dinners, business meetings and much more.

The Loft at Scott's features the chef crafted food of award winning chef and restaurateur Scott Dixon. The Loft has on site bar and beverage service as well as an extensive list of proven wedding and event service providers. For more information please contact our director of Catering and Events Kay Dixon @ 770-536-1111 kay@scottsonthesquare.com

10 Reviews for The Loft at Scott's

10 The Loft at Scott's Reviews

L
Lizzy

Married on 06/11/2017

Kay and her team did an incredible job at making our rehearsal dinner absolutely amazing! They worked with us to create a menu of all of our favorite foods and they were so accommodating to our wishes ... Read more for the evening. I never had to lift a finger (except for my wine glass) at the event and I was thrilled with the venue, food and staff. You will not be disappointed if you choose Scott's!

L
L & G

Married on 01/02/2016

We had our daughter’s wedding reception at The Loft at Scott’s. Words seem inadequate to express how wonderful our experience was. Every detail including planning meetings, the menu, the food, all the ... Read more services provided by the staff at Scott's, the venue, the decor and the coordination with participating vendors was executed with a very high level of professionalism. We have received numerous positive comments from family and friends about how much they enjoyed the reception at Scott’s. We would recommend Scott’s without reservation to anyone planning a special event like a wedding.

A
Ahna

Married on 08/04/2015

I 'say enough good things about Scotts On the Square. Professional staff, service was flawless, listened to what I wanted and delivered plus some. The food was exceptional! My guest had only great ... Read more great things to say. My out of town guest were impressed. This is the best restaurant in North Georgia hands down. Scott and Kay went way beyond my expectations.