The Look and Lifestyle Salon

Saint Augustine, FL · View map · Visit website

About The Look and Lifestyle Salon

The Look and Lifestyle Salon is a wedding beauty company located in St. Augustine, Florida. This salon and spa business offers the latest services and looks in hair, skin, and nails. The friendly and knowledgeable staff has a combined 20-plus years of experience in the wedding beauty industry. No matter what services you need, you are sure to have an enjoyable, relaxing, and refreshing experience to prepare you for your wedding day.

Along with weddings, our beauty company also has experience with pageant contestants. Most recently one of our stylist worked the Hooter's International pageant and assisted the girls with hair and make up. We love helping ladies look and feel their best!!

The Look and Lifestyle Salon offers wonderful skin, hair, nails, salon, and spa services for individuals and groups. With group rates and the ability to travel, this company is the perfect option to get you and all of your wedding party prepped for the big day. This company specializes in updos and hairstyling, extensions, manicures and pedicures, airbrush makeup, and fake lashes. However, they can also provide other beauty services, such as:

• Men’s grooming

J
Featured
JORDYN

Married on 11/18/2017

I want to personally thank Laura, Stephanie, and their entire team for making my bridal party absolutely stunning for my wedding. The detail and time taken to make us feel comfortable and relaxed was ... Read more superb. I highly recommend The LOOK and Lifestyle Salon for any bride whom desires a friendly and professional beauty experience!! -Jordyn St. Augustine, FL #nightofvarughese

Susan
susan staples

Getting married on 11/02/2019

already booked for my wedding date

I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it! Read more I am only able to comment and rate the quickness that they responded to my inquiry, and also the politeness of the message. They were unavailable for my wedding, but so kind about it!

Olivia
Olivia

Married on 06/15/2019

June Beach Wedding

These ladies are AMAZING! I had an early morning wedding, and while not everyone is a morning person, these women came with such wonderful attitudes and were so excited to get us girls ready for the ... Read more big day!! They work so well together with their timing of makeup and then into hair, it really was flawless. They gave wonderful suggestions of what would work best based on the weather that day (extra humidity, wind, etc.) and my hair and makeup was PERFECT for the whole day! Only downside is that I live so far away so I can't use them more often!! Love you girls, thank you so so much!!!!