The Louisville Crashers

Louisville, KY · View map · Visit website

About The Louisville Crashers

The Louisville Crashers are a wedding band based in Louisville, Kentucky. The band has been in the wedding industry for a decade, servicing the local areas in Lexington, Indianapolis, Nashville, and Cincinnati. It is composed of six members specializing in recent chart-topping hits, as well as R&B, Motown, and old school ballads. The Louisville Crashers caters to specially requested songs by the couple in their repertoire.

Experience
The Louisville Crashers made appearances on the Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O’Brien, The Grand Ole Opry, MTV, and many more. These outstanding musicians have toured all over the world, sharing the stage with world famous artists, such as Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, Aerosmith and Luke Bryan. They have been certified as gold and platinum selling artists by the Recording Industry Association of America and Canada.

The Louisville Crashers are known as the region’s premiere band for wedding events. With their unparalleled energy, musicianship, and professionalism, they’ll make sure to keep your event alive. The band is willing to travel for your special day.

33 Reviews for The Louisville Crashers

33 The Louisville Crashers Reviews

J
Featured
John

Married on 05/09/2015

We first met the Crashers at a Wedding Vendor Show four years ago while preparing for my oldest daughters wedding. We were DJ searching at the time. After meeting them they invited us to come hear ... Read more them play at a local establishment. It took about two minutes into the first song for us to know how special The Crashers are. We booked our wedding date with them that night. Four years later when daughter number 2 is engaged, our first though is "We need to get on the Crashers calendar right away". The Crashers are not only a great band, they're like family to us now. They're not just great musicians, they get everyone involved in the party. There is literally no genre of music they can't play. Our wedding guests were blown away by the band. They even let the Father of The Bride to ham it up with them on stage. :) So if you're planning a wedding, call The Crashers first! John Hynes Louisville KY

N
Neil

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Daughter's Wedding Reception

From the initial meeting to discuss our event, to the last song sung at our daughter's wedding reception, we were blown away! Professionalism, talent, high energy, variety, and interaction with the ... Read more crowd combined to create a truly magical experience. It was like having a concert at your event, only better, because of the interaction. "Awesome" and "Legendary" were in fact two of the most used adjectives by our guests, but "magical" is what I'll go with. We could not have been happier and would recommend the Crasher's to anyone considering a band for their event.

L
Laurine Sexton

Married on 04/27/2019

My Dream Reception

I knee from the time I first saw The Crashers I would have to have them at my wedding reception. They were nothing short of perfection and I can easily say calling it the best night of my life would ... Read more be an understatement. I didn’t do a lot of mingling, I stayed right in front of the stage singing and dancing the night away. If you are thinking about hiring them to play your event, DO IT. The Crashers will forever hold a special place in my heart!