The Lovely Glass Jar ?

Grand Rapids, MI · View map

About The Lovely Glass Jar ?

Hello and WELCOME!

If you haven't figured it out already, we're obsessed with raw wood, galvanized metal, and sparkles! We take our craft pretty seriously around here and would love to create something beautiful for your wedding day!

Natural, raw, and a bit of glam is what The Lovely Glass Jar is all about!

Proudly serving {lovely} brides in Michigan and around the world with rustic & chic wedding décor ?

I'd love to hear from you! You can email me {at} thelovelyglassjar@gmail.com {or} message me at www.thelovelyglassjar.com.

Modern Simplicity | Rustic Charm.

40 Reviews for The Lovely Glass Jar ?

40 The Lovely Glass Jar ? Reviews

N
Naima

Married on 10/04/2014

Amazing vendor! Great to work with! Prompt with communication and tries very hard to meet the needs of the client and all products arrived on time and properly packaged. This vendor easily did 75 ... Read more percent of my wedding from save the dates to table runners! My guests loved everything about my wedding. Kinda sad they don't do catering and wedding dresses! The shopping experience was very addicting. I could not stop adding to my order and i was met only with smiles and accommodation from the vendor in return. Will definitely use as a vendor again!

D
Diane

Married on 08/24/2014

Very helpful seller with great communication and swift delivery- product was exactly as I wanted - definitely recommend! Read more Very helpful seller with great communication and swift delivery- product was exactly as I wanted - definitely recommend!!

User4073386

2+ years ago

Purchased the Rustic Deer Antler Wedding Cake Topper in natural on Etsy and it's beautiful, everything I hoped for. It is rather heavy, but I'm hoping my baker will know how to prop it up (I admit to ... Read more having zero prior knowledge about cake toppers and how they work). Speedy delivery, nice handwritten note from the seller. Great experience!