The Lyric Quartet

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Lyric Quartet

Established in 2006, The Lyric Quartet is a wedding band based out of New York City. This team of experienced musicians understands the significance of each couple’s special day and hopes to provide them with the perfect wedding soundtrack. Originally composed of a group of Eastman School of Music peers, this band has since progressed to perform in notable venues all around New York. The Lyric Quartet is genuinely enthusiastic about being included in each couple’s wedding event while applying their trademark professionalism and practiced skills.

The Lyric Quartet is available to perform in solo, duo, or trio arrangements. Aside from ceremonies and receptions, they also offer their services for cocktail hours and proposals. Instruments featured in this band include the cello, viola, and violin. The Lyric Quartet is open to learning new songs and can perform their musical selections for breaks in between wedding day events.

5 Reviews for The Lyric Quartet

5 The Lyric Quartet Reviews

S
Sabrina Chang

Getting married on 09/10/2019

Put my mind at ease and very professional

We hired the Lyric Quartet to perform during the ceremony portion of our wedding and could not recommend them more highly. Of all of our vendors, they were a breeze to book and very responsive, even ... Read more open to a few last minute changes. They came on time, appropriately dressed and prepared. We chose a cello concerto for the registry signing that was not on their list of musical pieces, and not only did they learn it, but they also timed their performance to begin and end perfectly with that particular part of the ceremony! Very pleased to have worked with them, and worth every penny.

A
Amanda

Married on 11/03/2012

They were responsible, prompt, beyond talented, kind ... everything amazing. Hearing them play gave me chills!!!

We got married during Hurricane sandy - I was so nervous that they wouldn’t make it to the church due to all the power outages and trees down - but they did - and they made my ceremony one I will ... Read more never forget. They also played at my sister’s wedding, and I remember getting chills while hearing them. They are so talented and their music is truly beautiful.

yanksgrlfan
Julie

Married on 06/25/2011

Could not imagine our wedding without them!

We LOVED the music... Truly a talented bunch! Brian was wonderful to work with and helped us pick the perfect set list for our wedding. We can not imagine our wedding being the same without them. ... Read more They played our dream list of songs and perfectly I may say!!