The Magnolia Venue

Pigeon Forge, TN · View map · Visit website

About The Magnolia Venue

The Magnolia is a picturesque mouintain top wedding venue that is located in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. This newly constructed venue is beautifully nestled in the Smoky Mountains with all of the wow factors and breathtaking views of a luxury mountain escape that will make your wedding pop! The mountains are calling and The Magnolia is waiting to welcome you and your guests in for a unforgettable event!

Facilities and Capacity

With accomodations up to 100 within the two event spaces, this location is perfect for both small and medium sized parties. The barn-style resort has gorgeous wood, exposed beams, roll away doors, and a posh chandelier which all compliment the beautiful scenery of the mountain top. For those who are looking for an outdoor wedding, this space brings both together with the beautiful grounds outside and the high-ceilings of the reception hall inside. Don’t miss out on the beautiful tennessee mountains as the most breathtaking backdrop for your ceremony and photo shoots!

With rental of The Magnolia venue space, you will have access to several great services that are provided by the team. Services include quality lighting and sound, as well as parking and shuttle service that will give your guests a VIP feeling while they share your dream wedding with you. For the bride and the bridal party, there is a stunning on-site bridal suite that will be your haven while you are preparing for the wedding and taking in all of the memories. Outside of the unbelievable venue, the staff understands that everything must be perfect on the big day, which is why they allow for outside vendors so you can hand select the exact services that you want. Another one of their great amenities is that The Magnolia is situated in close proximity to several luxury cabin resorts and hotel lodging options to provide convenience for the lodging needs for you and your guests. The Magnolia provides recommendations of several highly talented local wedding planners that are familiar with the venue and can guide you through the step by step process and offer you some great options in local vendors. This is the ultimate destination wedding for unique and memorable memories in the Great Smoky Mountains!

23 Reviews for The Magnolia Venue

23 The Magnolia Venue Reviews

Featured

Married on 06/21/2019

The most perfect mountain top wedding.

If you want people to ooh and aah when they see pictures from your wedding day, book The Magnolia! When my fiancé (prior to our wedding of course) and I were looking for a wedding venue the only ... Read more things we were sure of was that we wanted it to be in the mountains. We're located in Delaware and we were considering a destinations in 1) Pocono's, Pennsylvania 2) Tennessee Smoky Mountains or 3) Colorado Rocky Mountains .. Since 99% of our families live along the East coast we decided that Colorado was out because everyone would have to fly and we wanted to cut costs for guests. The Pocono's would have been closest for us but none of the venues stuck out to me. I wanted that breath taking mountain top view and it was so costly for very little. So I started looking in Tennessee .. & then there she was .. I clicked on The Magnolia and my jaw about dropped. I contacted them immediately because I could not stop watching the video of the venue. I was hooked. Comparing pricing in Pocono, PA vs this breathtaking, one of a kind venues in Pigeon Forge .. there was no question about it .. we HAD to get married at The Magnolia! Tennessee would be the best option because it required almost nobody to fly & Pocono venues seemed unbelievably expensive in comparison for the venue views alone. The owners are magnificently sweet. I actually got to meet them the night before the wedding while we were staying at the cabin directly next to the venue (which I undoubtedly recommend you stay at if you get married here. It is called The Breath taker and you have the same views of the venue while you're in your cabin! It's in walking distance to The Magnolia!) Anyways the night before the wedding some of my bridesmaids and I walked down to watch the sunset and the owners happened to be there checking on the venue and we got to chat for a little bit, they were asking how planning was going, asking how excited we were! Seriously such nice people! Mrs. Murphy checked on me multiple times during the year of planning as well. There isn't one negative thing that I can say about these amazing people and their stunning wedding venue. Our day was beyond amazing and people will not stop raving about our wedding pictures and asking where this venue is located! Get married here, you will not regret it

Jade
Jade Theriot

Getting married on 12/14/2019

Beyond words, I'm blown away.

Despite our challenging circumstances, Millicent and the Magnolia team were supportive and willing to go to extreme lengths for our satisfaction. This wedding venue and the people there are beyond ... Read more business owners, they are truly angels. This is, by far, the best choice venue in the area. I highly recommend.

Married on 03/30/2019

Choose this venue!

The magnolia is so beautiful! I’m so happy my husband and I chose it to get married at. The bridal suite, the reception, and the our door ceremony area were all so perfect! Our guests rode a shuttle ... Read more shuttle up to the venue, which made it nice for them to be able to enjoy the night. The views were incredible! 10/10 recommend this venue!