The Main Event By Emily

Smithfield, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Main Event By Emily

The Main Event By Emily and Cindy is a wedding planning company based in Smithfield, Virginia. They service wedding throughout the local area, including Hampton Roads, Norfolk, and other surrounding areas. Emily Norton, the founder and CEO, started her wedding planning career by helping her friends and family plan and design wedding and events then began her own business due to high demand. She has been in the wedding planning industry for over 20 years. Emily and her team specialize in designs, wedding planning, coordination, and floral services. Their professional staff provides a seamless and stress-free experience for every couple.

The Main Event By Emily and Cindy is available for different wedding events, such as ceremonies, rehearsal dinners, and receptions. They also accommodate a variety of planning services, including:

• Day-of coordination
  • Event design
  • Full planning
  • Guest lists
  • Timelines

Other Services
Aside from wedding planning, The Main Event By Emily and Cindy also offers a variety of floral arrangements, including the following:

• Aisle decor

A
Featured
Ashley

Married on 08/22/2014

Emily could not have made my wedding look more amazing than it did! My reception looked EXACTLY how I envisioned and described it! She was SO accommodating and did such a great job in getting ever ... Read more detail, no matter how big or small, perfect! She did a phenomenal job on my flowers, I got SO many compliments on my bouquet. I am so happy that we used Emily and The Main Event By Emily and Cindy for our wedding!

Monti
Monti

Married on 07/28/2019

July wedding

Emily was Amazing! She exceeded my expectations! She did such an amazing job and she is so affordable! Read more Emily was Amazing!! She exceeded my expectations! She did such an amazing job and she is so affordable!

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 06/29/2019

Simply the Best

Having real flowers for my wedding was really important to me. However, like a lot of brides out there... It is hard to imagine spending thousands of dollars on flowers. Emily was able to work with my ... Read more budget and really help my vision come alive. Because of her, I was able to have gorgeous flower arrangements without the stress of DIY. I strongly suggest all couples to go visit her at The Main Event in Smithfield, VA. She also offers many other event services, has a cute shop to find gifts and other things, and a super friendly staff that greets/treats you like family.