The Makeup Doctor

Saint Louis, MO · View map · Visit website

About The Makeup Doctor

The Makeup Doctor is a doctor, M.D., who is pursuing her passion in the beauty industry. She is a Miami hair and Pro makeup artist, certified in makeup artistry and airbrush application, who is currently based out of St. Louis, Missouri. Anjuli loves to work with couples of all ethnicities, providing gorgeous looks that makes them feel radiantly beautiful. With more than 15 years of experience, her skill, love and passion truly make you shine on your special day. Apart from her flawless application, she listens to what you want as a client and is a kind person that always goes the extra mile. Her attention to detail and high quality application are amongst the best in the industry; compare for yourself and you will immediately see that her work is truly one of the best in the business. No ‘’cake faced’’ makeup here, nor will you walk out and feel like you could have done your makeup yourself. Her promise to her brides is if you don't like how your makeup came out by the time you leave her chair, she offers a money back guarantee.

The Makeup Doctor will pre-consult with couples to discuss what look they would like for the big day. Couples may receive hair and makeup trials, so the Makeup Doctor may test and tweak looks prior to your wedding day. Anjuli offers hair, makeup, and group services for up to 10 people. She would also be more than happy to come to you on your special day. Anjuli offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts
  • Textured styling (Straight/ waved/curled)
  • Updos/styling
  • Airbrush makeup
  • Brow Makeup
  • Contour and highlight makeup
  • Eye makeup
  • Fake lashes (Natural or mink)
  • Natural makeup

C
Featured
Crystal

Married on 12/01/2018

Incredibly gifted and talented Make up artist

I hired Anjuli for both my engagement shoot and wedding day. From my first inquiry I knew she was going to be awesome! She was very responsive and even asked for some photos to give her an idea of my ... Read more wedding inspiration. Her work is UNMATCHED! She was great to work with and made the process so easy. She has a wonderful eye for color, respectfully listens to your requests, and moves throughout the getting-ready period of the day with a calm, collected stress-free attitude. She was on time and ahead of schedule. I can’t recommend Anjuli enough, she is so talented in her craft and you can tell she really loves what she does. If you’re thinking of booking Anjuli, act quick before she gets booked up! I would highly recommend her – she’s worth every penny. I can’t wait to book her for my maternity shoot when that day finally comes! Thank you for everything Anjuli, you rock!!

C
Casey Richardson

Getting married on 10/12/2019

Future Bride

I’m so excited to be working with Anjuli for my hair and makeup for our wedding in October. She listened to all my ideas and concerns I had for the look I wanted for my special day. Anjuli was able to ... Read more to make me even more beautiful than I was hoping for. I can’t wait until my fiancé sees me on our special day.

Fiona
Fiona

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Bridal Trial

Anjuli did a trial makeup run with me for my upcoming wedding. I was so impressed with Anjuli’s skills and her attention to detail! She is also so fun to work with. I cannot wait to get glammed up by ... Read more her on my wedding day!