The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon

Virginia Beach, VA · View map

About The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon

The Makeup School by Sarah Rillon is a hair and makeup business in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The school provides inclusive makeup and hairstyling education and makeup application and styling services to clients. Sarah Rillon has more than 16 years of experience in the beauty industry and more than 11 years of experience managing teams and facilitating makeup seminars for MAC Cosmetics.

For all bridal services you can choose to have Sarah as your artist or be pampered by one of the talented staff members. The premium packages includes day of makeup and hair, makeup and hair trial, fake lashes and a two-hour post wedding makeup lesson. They also offer ceremony and reception touch ups for additional coverage to ensure you look fantastic all day long.

26 Reviews for The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon

26 The Makeup School By Sarah Rillon Reviews

E
Emily Harrell

Married on 05/18/2019

The Perfect Look

I've had bad experiences with makeup artists doing really terrible jobs with my makeup in the past, so I was hesitant with any makeup artist for my wedding. Well, I had no reason to be skeptical with ... Read more Sarah. I wasn't even clear with what I wanted and she was able to recommend the PERFECT look for me. She mixed two completely different styles of makeup to make a perfect, unique and elegant look for me. She was so personable and professional. I got SO many compliments on my makeup! Even more, her team did a fantastic job with my bridesmaids' makeup and they were all so pleased with it! Sarah and her team were so upbeat, friendly, and professional. They did an outstanding job and I could not recommend them more!

Joanna
Joanna

Married on 04/14/2018

The team of stylists I had on my wedding were AWESOME! Not only they made my wedding party glamorous but we also made friends! They were professional and punctual. They are really respectful of your ... Read more requests and respond well to constructive criticism. Will highly recommend!

T
Thy

Married on 06/24/2017

This is simply the best and only place for makeup and hair. Sarah Rillon did my makeup for my wedding, and she was AWESOME. Kechelle did my bridal hair, and it was gorgeous. I also added wedding touch ... Read more touch ups, and Gaby Roby was so sweet and did a wonderful job. Administratively, they are on top of things. They are very responsive, and are very professional.