the makeup studio new york

Babylon, NY · View map

About the makeup studio new york

"The Makeup Studio New York is a total beauty experience."

Through our expertise and talent with hair, makeup, and skincare we focus on building individual confidence and beauty. We thank you for choosing our business.

8 Reviews for the makeup studio new york

8 the makeup studio new york Reviews

J
Jacqueline Gallagher

Getting married on 08/15/2020

My favorite makeup people

I LOVE DONNA! Ever since I got my makeup done here for prom (8 years ago! ) I have told my mom I would never ever let anyone else do my makeup for my wedding besides Donna. I told her my wedding ... Read more and engagement party date less than a week after getting married!!

K
Kristina

Married on 06/09/2018

Loved the Makeup Studio

Donna was great to work with. I did a trial before my wedding and loved it. Any issues or questions I had, were addressed and made note of for the wedding day. Donna and her assistant were very prompt ... Read more prompt on the day of and completed everyone's makeup on time. Everyone was so happy with their final look! I would definitely use their services again.

T
Theresa

Married on 05/18/2018

I can' say enough about this salon. I had my hair eyebrows and makeup done for my wedding and the whole experience was spectacular. The staff was wonderful, attentive and accommodating. The whole ... Read more experience made me feel very special. I recommend this salon for any special occasion and for everyday styling.