The Man Registry

Overland Park, Missouri · View map · Visit website

About The Man Registry

The Man Registry is a wedding website for groomsmen gifts based in Kansas City and shipping worldwide. This online store offers free personalization, free shipping, rush service and great customer service. After a decade of servicing clients, the owners have a knack for suggesting the greatest gifts for groomsmen. They also have a great selection of gifts for bridesmaids. Because they are dedicated to their customers' satisfaction, they can chat with you via WeddingWire to suggest the right gift. Past customers of The Man Registry have praised their last-minute shopping services, wide selection of interesting gifts and responsiveness from the staff.

The Man Registry offers a wide range of gifts for the groomsmen, most of which can be personalized. A list of their gifts include:

• Bags & travel accesories
  • Home barware and drinking gear
  • Matching groomsmen sunglasses, cufflinks and socks
  • Wallets/Money clips
  • Pocket knives
  • Licensed sports, tailgating and outdoor gifts
  • Custom signs
  • Bridesmaid gifts (personalized jewelry, bags & more)
  • Registry

33 Reviews for The Man Registry

33 The Man Registry Reviews

M
Featured
Matt

Married on 08/04/2018

Like many grooms I put off getting my groomsmen gifts until nearly the last minute. Buying gifts for guys is hard, right? The Man Registry makes it much easier. Their wide selection of interesting ... Read more gifts lets you choose something meaningful and memorable. I finally settled on personalised pocket watches for my groomsmen, so we could look even more classy come the big day. Working with Chris at The Man Registry to ensure the watches showed up before leaving for my destination wedding was a huge help. He got going on my order right away, and when severe weather delayed the shipment he was quick to respond to my inquiry. At the end of the day everything worked out, and I'm glad I chose The Man Registry for my groomsmen gifts.

T
Trent Morgan

Getting married on 02/04/2021

Thumbs Up The Man Registry

Great products and customer service! Read more Great products and customer service!!!

Dylan
Dylan Jenkins

Getting married on 12/04/2019

PRYCLIP Tie Bar - Business in front, Party in back!

I purchased The tie bar with the bottle opener on the back as a last minute gift for my groomsmen - Chris was prompt, helpful and flexible to accommodate my quick need for a small gift. The bar was a ... Read more big hit with my guys (and their initials engraved adds an added sense of pride) and to top it off I saw someone need a bottle opened and sure enough my groomsmen was there to crack the top open and put the tie bar back on his shirt and walk off. PERFECT gift! Thanks, Chris! Thanks Man Registry!