The Manor at Mount Carmel

Covington, Tennessee · View map · Visit website

About The Manor at Mount Carmel

The Manor At Mount Carmel, based out of Covington, Tennessee, is a large mansion and wedding event venue with stately elegance and southern charm. Encased by two gorgeous trees, the grand Manor sits on top of a grassy knoll at the end of an expansive countryside. This mansion is located on a 22-acre property just south of the city, and it has been a project and long-time dream for the owners, Lisa and Norman Hendren. The space is entirely family-owned and operated, and it offers flexible options for event planning needs. The Manor At Mount Carmel is affordable, inclusive, and can meet all of your specific wedding needs.

Facilities and Capacity
This venue offers a number of ceremony and reception locations. The Manor, the namesake of the property as a whole, offers rooms full of era pieces, three bathrooms, a full-service kitchen, and timeless furniture. The Grand Lawn, an expansive location that sits outside the front steps of The Manor, is awe-inspiring and is the quintessential location for a wedding filled with southern charm. Lastly, The Old Barn, a rustic location that is picture perfect, is a great location for your guests to remember the charm of the venue. The venue also offers The Groom’s Quarter, a space for grooms and groomsmen to prepare before the business of the wedding ceremony and reception. The Manor at mount Carmel soon plans to add The Event Center, a location for larger receptions and events of up to 250 guests, as well as The Pavillion, a location on the back of The Event Center that can seat up to 150 guests.

With services for bridal showers, elopements, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions, The Manor At Mount Carmel is a gorgeous and very accommodating venue. The venue offers exceptional wedding planning services to make your experience stress-free and manageable. Different packages are available depending on your specific needs. The venue also offers a bridal suite, groom’s suite, plans for inclement weather, tuxedo rentals, and event items like tables, chairs, and linens. Other services offered by the venue include:

• In-house bar
  • Liability insurance
  • Setup and cleanup
  • Lighting and sound
  • Wireless Internet
  • Convenient parking
  • Wheelchair access

Cuisine
The Manor At Mount Carmel offers in-house catering services that include delicious hand-passed hors d'oeuvres and cocktail reception services. Couples can also utilize food and beverage items, including barware, flatware, linens, china, and glassware.

7 Reviews for The Manor at Mount Carmel

7 The Manor at Mount Carmel Reviews

N
Nola

Getting married on 10/25/2019

Amazing!!!

The owners are very welcoming and ready to meet your needs for the big day! They were very informative and answered all of my questions during the tour and took all the time I needed. Read more The owners are very welcoming and ready to meet your needs for the big day! They were very informative and answered all of my questions during the tour and took all the time I needed.

C
Carly Smith

Married on 05/11/2019

Best day ever!

Mrs. Lisa and everyone at the Manor made our special day absolutely PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception! Read more Mrs. Lisa and everyone at the Manor made our special day absolutely PERFECT! We couldn't have asked for a better place to have our wedding and reception!

Jenny
Jenny Hendren

Married on 04/27/2019

The perfect One Stop Shop

The Manor at Mount Carmel exceeded my expectations for my wedding day! The staff was so professional and made sure all of my wants and needs were met! They made sure the day went smoothly! Everyone ... Read more was so friendly and truly cared about me, my groom, our bridal party and both of our families. The Bridal Suite and Bridesmaids Suite were perfect for the day of getting ready! The groom and groomsmen had a great time in the Grooms-quarters. The property looked beautiful and clean. I received so many sweet compliments about our ceremony and reception! I would recommend The Manor at Mount Carmel to anyone and everyone!