The Manor Estate

Madera, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Manor Estate

The Manor Estate is a vintage-style wedding venue located in Madera, California. This picturesque outdoor setting is situated along the Madera Wine Trail on Avenue 9, between Fresno and Madera. With the historic manor house as your backdrop, you can say your “I do’s,” and then dance the night away on their pristine estate. The Manor Estate offers multiple wedding packages to choose from, to ensure your special day is filled with magic, romance and unforgettable memories.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 1,000 guests at this unique venue. Guests will be surrounded by lush orchards and romantic vineyards as soon as they enter this one-of-a-kind property. You can exchange your vows on the steps of the beautiful Manor, or celebrate your love on their North Lawn. The Lush Western Gardens is the perfect place for cocktail hour, or a heavy hors d'oeuvres reception. For a formal dinner, you can tent their elegant Courtyard. The options are endless at this amazing estate.

This spacious venue offers all-inclusive packages to ensure your wedding is everything you dreamed it to be. Their experienced staff will assist you with your event planning and any event rentals you may wish to have. There’s an on-site bridal suite where you and your bridal party can start your day, as well as a groom’s open pavilion lounge area. Each couple will have access to their on-site coordinator and day-of event manager. Tables and chairs are included with their rental fee, along with linens in a variety of colors. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• In-house caterer
  • Parking
  • Shuttle
  • Valet

Other Services
In addition to hosting your wedding, The Manor Estate is also happy to host your engagement party or bridal shower. They offer a variety of enhancements to their wedding packages to make your big day truly unique. Some of these add-ons include:

• Speciality lighting
  • Extensive catering menu
  • Horse and carriage or classic car
  • Vintage lounge seating

Jennifer
Jennifer

Married on 09/22/2018

Dream Wedding

I had my wedding here in September 2018. Kim and Marilyn were absolutely fantastic and helped my plan my dream wedding and exicuted it flawlessly. My wedding was amazingly beautiful and went off ... Read more without a hitch. From my entrance on the horse and carriage, the ceremony in front of the beautiful Manor Estate, my awesome reception in the back yard of the property with amazing food, to my sparkler exit running down the steps and path in front of the house to the 1961 Jaguar limousine that we had waiting for us in front of the Manor. It all turned out exactly the way I wanted it to and I couldn’t have dreamed of a more perfect day. Everyone that I spoke with told me it was the best wedding they’d ever been to, and I couldn’t agree more.

A
Alexandra

Married on 05/27/2017

Our wedding was truly a dream! Kim and Marilyn were absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and the day of was so special to see it all appear before our eyes. We can't thank them enough for ... Read more helping make everything we visioned come to light! I HIGHLY recommend!

The Manor Estate FAQ