The Manor Golf and Country Club

Alpharetta, GA · View map · Visit website

About The Manor Golf and Country Club

The Manor Golf and Country Club is a wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This facility brings extravagance to wedding celebrations and milestone occasions of all sizes, with contemporary luxuries, Southern sophistication, and unparalleled panache.

Facilities and Capacity
The Manor Golf and Country Club is ideal for both indoor and outdoor wedding ceremonies and receptions. The outdoors provide a picturesque and impressive view of the surrounding trees. Ceremonies can take place beneath open skies on the expansive, manicured grass.

Indoor receptions can take place in one of many well-appointed, chic event rooms that can host up to 220 guests at maximum capacity. The Grand Ballroom, which comes complete with its own private patio and lawn space for events, affords striking views of the course. Intimate occasions of up to 50 guests can take place in the Hearth and Private Dining Room, which likewise comes with its own private patio for a cocktail hour and general mingling.

This facility offers excellent photo opportunities, with such settings as a wooden bridge surrounded by trees, the Southern Georgia trees and vibrant greenery, and the entrance to the clubhouse itself, which features stone archways and elegant light fixtures. Golf Carts available to go to Green 1 or 10 for more photo opportunities.

The Manor Golf and Country Club's amenities include high-class dining facilities, Tom Watson 18-Hole Golf Course, tennis courts, a fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment, a kids’ club, and indoor and outdoor swimming pools with snack bar.

The Manor Golf and Country Club hosts engagement parties, bridal teas, golf outings, anniversary parties, rehearsal dinners, wedding ceremonies, receptions, and more.

This facility offers a specialty package for weddings with up to 220 guests; a specialty package for intimate weddings is also available. With the aid of private event directors and a planning staff, couples can enjoy full event planning services. Full catering services are also available through an award-winning culinary staff and executive chef. These services include a totally customized menu. Additionally, full bar services are available, including house beers and wines as well as specialty beers.

A standard wedding package with this facility includes staples like tables, chairs, and linens. In addition to these essentials, full catering services are also available with a customized menu for each couple. Other more general services include:

• Bridal Suite

Featured
NONO WALSH

Married on 05/11/2019

Nono W - married on May 11, 2019

Wow…. I wish I can give the Manor more star than 5 because that is how happy and impressed I am regarding the service, the food, venue, etc. We had our wedding at the Manor on May 11, 2019 and it was ... Read more such an amazing experience. This bride was smiling and was very happy. Angela (the event director) at the Manor rock. Her kindness, patience and professionalism kept me calm and collected thru the whole process. When I met Angela, I knew my wedding will go smoothly. On May 11 my dream came true when I married my best friend at an amazing and elegant venue. The outside ceremony was breath taking and the ballroom was beautiful and elegant. Our guests are still talking about the food, the bar and the entire Manor staff how they did a great job. We received a lot of compliments We are so grateful for choosing the Manor Golf and Country Club for our wedding and I will highly recommend this venue to my friends and family. Thank you Angela for being awesome and helping me realized my dream without any issue and Thank you to ALL the Manor staff. Thank you to the Chef for making great food for our guests. I hope to host another event at the Manor.

L
Lisa

Married on 04/29/2017

Let me start by saying that the pictures online of the Manor Golf and Country Club do not live up to the reality of actually being there! Everything was so beautiful! Everything was perfectly ... Read more manicured which really sets the tone for glamour and class. On my wedding day, my bridal party and I were led to a locker room that came equipped with everything that a woman could need but forget from razors and to hair dryers and straighteners. The walls are lined with beautiful wooden lockers and comfortable couches and benches to use while getting ready. Sarah was my on-site coordinator, and she was wonderful. Sarah was so amazing; she fixed my dress and helped to lead my dad and I over to where we needed to stand prior to walking down the aisle. At one point when I was upset & crying because my planning coordinator had not handled putting the décor out as I requested, she fixed it and showed up with the cake topper, our wine glasses, and the serving utensils in her hands. If there was any risk of us falling behind schedule, she was right there to give that kind but stern push to keep us on time which I’m sure everyone from my guests to the chef could appreciate! We had an outdoor wedding and an indoor reception. On my wedding day, the sun was shining, and the wind was softly blowing. The lawn was perfectly manicured, and everything was set up so beautifully. lemon/lime water and hors d'oeuvres were available for the guests. The reception was perfect from the food to the lighting, oh my! My guest are still talking about how amazing the food and venue were and it’s been 3 months since my wedding. The reception area also had an open bar equipped with whatever you fancied. I loved this venue and I loved my site coordinator Sarah! Thank-you for making our day special! Lisa Foster

A
Alexis

Married on 04/02/2017

This was an incredible experience from beginning, till the end. I highly recommend The Manor Golf and Country Club, for a wedding. They were so professional , organized and the service was wonderful ... Read more . The staff was so friendly and all had great attitudes and worked very hard . The chef at The Manor was spectacular !!! You will be very pleased from the wedding coordinator, to the bartender . I give The Manor Golf and Country Club an outstanding review !! I hope to have my sons wedding there as well .