The Manor House at Kings Charter

Mechanicsville, VA · View map · Visit website

About The Manor House at Kings Charter

A picturesque wedding venue in Mechanicsville, Virginia, The Manor House at Kings Charter is the ideal choice for couples wishing for versatility on their wedding day. In the wedding industry since 2000, the venue boasts several sprawling gardens to enchant your special day. The Manor House at Kings Charter is sure to provide a memorable experience for all!

Facilities and Capacity

Accommodating a maximum of 200 guests, The Manor House at Kings Charter offers the following event spaces in which couples may host their ceremony and/or reception:

• The Upper Garden
  • The Front Lawn
  • The Ballroom
  • The Library
  • The East Lawn

Couples who entrust The Manor House at Kings Charter with their special day benefit from the following services and amenities:

• Indoor and outdoor settings
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Decor
  • Dance floor
  • Tables
  • Chairs

Other Facilities

The Manor House at Kings Charter provides the following wedding-event facilities to couples:

• Ceremony

S
Featured
Sarah

Married on 06/27/2015

The Manor House did a fantastic job at our wedding! We haven’t been able to stop talking about it. From start to finish, Andrea and Mary Jane were there for anything we needed. They were able to make ... Read more suggestions when we needed help and provided a lot of wisdom (they’ve seen many weddings!). The grounds themselves are perfect and the manor house is a gorgeous place for a reception. If you’re able to afford it, definitely use their day-of coordination services. On my wedding day I didn’t have to lift a finger. Andrea was running around like crazy doing 1,000 things and I was oblivious to all of the last minute items on the to-do list. I’m so glad I chose the manor house. It was the first and only venue we visited and I knew when we saw it that it was THE ONE! You won’t be disappointed using this venue.

K
Katrina Prosise

Getting married on 07/05/2020

May 2019 Wedding

Great Experience! We loved the Manor House and so glad we choose it as our wedding venue. We loved the option of having the ceremony outside/inside. As it was a beautiful day (albeit it hot), I was ... Read more was able to have the ceremony at the gazebo for our 80 guests. The grounds are beautiful and the house is historic with lots of character and gorgeous! My husband and I first met with Mary Jane and she was so sweet and answered all our questions. We then met with Jenefer and she also very sweet to work with and we hired her as our day coordinator. They are flexible with you coming in for visits and working out all the details and ensuring the bride does absolutely NOTHING on her wedding day! I highly recommend this venue for wedding/anniversary/birthdays or anything!

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 06/08/2019

Mary Jane is awesome!

Mary Jane was an awesome month of/day of coordinator. She was very responsive and listened to all of my wants. She was very available the day of our wedding, and was sure to make our day perfect. Read more Mary Jane was an awesome month of/day of coordinator. She was very responsive and listened to all of my wants. She was very available the day of our wedding, and was sure to make our day perfect.