The Mansion at Cedar Hill

Selkirk, NY · View map

About The Mansion at Cedar Hill

Built in 1907 by Governer Martin Glynn as a weekend retreat. This Tuscan style Villa is the perfect estate to host your dream wedding or special event. The Mansion can hold upto 220 guests indoors for a sit down event and over 1000 outside. Please contact us to assist with your event.

15 Reviews for The Mansion at Cedar Hill

15 The Mansion at Cedar Hill Reviews

Christiane
Christiane

Married on 09/08/2018

Danielle and Brian, the owners, were amazing to work with and the venue is stunning! The property is beautiful and allowed for us to nail our vision for our wedding day! Our guests had an amazing ... Read more time! Thank you Danielle and Brian for helping us achieve our dream wedding day!!

M
Marisa

Married on 10/14/2017

Perfection! This was my 3rd (and last) wedding for my children. With the help of our awesome event planner, Michelle of Intuitions, we found this hidden gem tucked away in Selkirk. We were looking for ... Read more for old world elegance and boy did we find it. We also found a very caring and helpful “team” - Danielle & Brian, the owners. They were very accommodating and open to anything we wanted to do. They have a wealth of wedding/event knowledge and are eager to help create any vision. I am still getting comments on how beautiful the venue was. I can honestly say, my last wedding was perfection.

S
Seth

Married on 06/24/2017

We were married at The Mansion on June 24th, 2017. We could not be happier! Danielle and Brian were on top of everything, from the little details to day-of logistics. This was especially useful as we ... Read more approached "the big day." We were stressed about so many other things, it was great to know we had a strong team in our corner. I especially loved the little texts Danielle would send leading up to the wedding, which included classy touches the venue could provide to help bring our vision to life, but with no extra cost to us! This venue is perfect for the creative, easy-going bride and groom. We had a blast and we'll be recommending this special place to future couples!