The Mansion at The Valley Country Club

Towson, MD · View map · Visit website

About The Mansion at The Valley Country Club

A historic wedding venue in Baltimore, Maryland, The Mansion at The Valley Country Club is ideal for couples wishing to be surrounded by charm. The ideal setting for an elegant ceremony and reception, the venue features oriental rugs, German millwork and a sweeping grand staircase. Touting a number of classic architectural elements, The Mansion at The Valley Country Club promises to provide couples with a one-of-a-kind experience!

Facilities and Capacity
The Mansion at The Valley Country Club provides engaged couples with a beautifully decorated indoor setting in which to host their ceremony and/or reception. The luxurious ballroom accommodates up to 200 guests and features Venetian chandeliers, beautifully gilded wall sconces and contemporary uplighting.

Full-service in nature, the venue strives to make the wedding planning process enjoyable by offering an all-inclusive package. Said option includes rental of the mansion, food and beverage for each of your guests and the following services and amenities:

• Setup
  • Cleanup
  • Event planning
  • Event rental
  • Four-hour open bar
  • One hour of hors d’oeuvres
  • Champagne upon guest arrival
  • Plated dinner service
  • Cake cutting service
  • Bartender(s)
  • Wait staff

Other Services
In addition to the aforementioned services and amenities, The Mansion at The Valley Country Club offers a number of wedding-related decor for couples to choose from. Items include the following:

• Sweetheart table

M
Featured
Marah

Married on 12/29/2017

My sisters and I all had our receptions at the Mansion in different years and times of year but each experience was absolutely amazing. I am the youngest sister and had already gotten to know Debbie ... Read more and the staff and felt so comfortable with them. They always treated me and my family like royalty and were so accommodating. Not to mention how gorgeous the venue is! It was absolutely perfect for my December 29 wedding. They provide the most excellent service and the food is SO delicious, some of the best I’ve ever had at a wedding. We went with the filet and crabcakes which were to die for but some of our guests even commented on how tasty the vegetables were, something you don’t hear often. It just goes to show how attentive to every detail they were to make my wedding the most amazing night of my life that we will never forget. I will recommend the Mansion to everyone I know!!!

E
Ena

Married on 03/30/2019

Bride and groom

Where to begin! The Mansion was the first and only venue we saw. Susan was incredible & so helpful. We clicked immediately and the rest was easy breezy. Susan and Mary were our coordinators & made ... Read more everything run SO smoothly - I’m amazed at how organized and wonderful the entire day was. They listened to our ideas and plans & gave input where they had opinions & experience. We got an incredible amount of compliments from guests on the food & service. Our bridal party got drinks & apps delivered to us while we were taking pictures during cocktail hour. They checked on me & my husband during photos to bring us anything we needed. They were there to help all night but you couldn’t “feel” them there. Just easy as pie- the entire night. They were not only accommodating but went above & beyond for us. Our photos at the venue are to die for. Honestly, just a perfect day!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 03/23/2019

Far and away the best choice we could've made for our big day!

Where can I begin? This was the second venue my husband and I looked at for our wedding and we were sold instantly after meeting with Susan. I'd make a list of pros and cons, but I truly have no cons. ... Read more So here's what makes the Mansion an amazing place to have your wedding: The mansion itself: whether you have your wedding indoors or outdoors, the backdrop is absolutely stunning. And with our early spring wedding and weather in Maryland being totally unpredictable, they even offered us the flexibility to decide the morning-of if we wanted to do it outside if weather was nice. The amenities: Our bridal party getting-ready room was two huge rooms and a full bathroom that we had use of beforehand, complete with bottles of champagne and water. We were able to leave our gowns there the night before at the rehearsal to save time and space in the morning. The food: The Mansion does its own catering, which saves couples from having to find an outside vendor. And I cannot tell you how many comments I've gotten from guests about how good the food was! Seriously. We did the filet of beef and the salmon with dill sauce [with options offered for our few vegetarian guests and our kiddos]. Affordability: Listen, weddings are not cheap. But when you find a place that offers everything at a great rate-per-person and the only other things you need to coordinate are a photographer, DJ, cake, and florist, it's unbelievably helpful. The PEOPLE: This is what made our night more special than any venue or view or food ever could. Mary and Susan were in constant contact with us throughout the planning process and they both helped with day-of coordinating (another little optional perk the Mansion offers). These women took SUCH good care of us. Everything was literally perfect. They played with my daughter (5 years old) and had made a scavenger hunt to keep her busy and calm as the night got later. I felt like these ladies were truly thrilled for me and my family and that meant so much. The other staff (shoutout Ricardo!) were all pleasant and willing to go out of their way to help! We got ice for our champagne but then were happily brought an already-cold bottle for the bridal party. At one point I couldn't find a bridesmaid to run upstairs to get my phone for the reception and Mary took care of that for me. No grumpy catering servers or bartenders here, just happy people working to make our night special. At the end of the night, instead of worrying about packing everything up, we were allowed to leave everything there and come back to pick it up Sunday morning (after they'd already gone through the rooms and gathered and boxed up anything we'd left). This was truly the most special day of my life and the team here made it all happen. Take a minute to check them out and meet with them; you will not regret it!