The Mansion at Woodward Park

Tulsa, OK · View map · Visit website

About The Mansion at Woodward Park

The Mansion at Woodward Park is a historic wedding venue in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The Mansion sits inside the city’s Woodward Park complex and is surrounded by beautiful gardens with a wide variety of gorgeous foliage. Inside Italian Renaissance building’s walls you'll find incredible, ornate features like detailed ceilings, chandeliers, and marble and hardwood floors. The Mansion at Woodward Park is a truly breathtaking venue at which to host your wedding and reception, and sets the stage for incredible photos you'll treasure always.

Facilities and Capacity

Capable of hosting up to 250 guests, The Mansion at Woodward Park has six rooms available for festivities as well as the surrounding Tulsa Garden Center. Inside the once-private residence, you'll be greeted by the Foyer, which features the building’s original stained glass skylight hanging over a marble and terrazzo staircase. Entering the Foyer will make you feel like you have stepped into a fairy tale because of its high ceilings, marble floors, and several chandeliers. Along with the Dining Room--an open room with original wood floors and a fireplace, and the South Room, which has a majestic ambiance due to its own ornate ceilings, fireplaces, and Palladian windows--the Foyer is perfect for hosting a cocktail hour. In the mansion’s Gold Room, you'll find paneled walls, bookshelves, and a gold-leaf and carved plaster ceiling, while the West Veranda offers a view of the west lawn and incredible flower planters. Finally, the mansion’s largest indoor space is the Auditorium, which can accommodate a number of versatile floor plans and arrangements, including space for a DJ and dance floor. Before you head inside for the reception, make sure you take photos in the mansion’s surrounding grounds. They're filled with azalea gardens, a rose garden, an arboretum, and even a Victorian conservatory.

The Mansion at Woodward Park is prepared for host your dream wedding and offers a number of wedding-related services such as a bridal suite and event planning. Additionally, this venue is very flexible; it allows outside vendors for food and bar service, or can provide in-house bar service. The Mansion at Woodward Park also offers:

• Setup

21 The Mansion at Woodward Park Reviews

Morgan
Morgan

Married on 03/31/2019

I didn't end up booking the Mansion for my wedding, but the venue was at the top of my list. Cristen explained and showed us all the available areas of the Mansion and the Garden Center. Cristen even ... Read more helped us pick out which rooms and areas of the Mansion and the Garden Center we would want to rent and added up all the prices for us. And Oh My Gosh!!! The pricing is so affordable for such a beautiful, historic venue. The main reason I didn't choose the Mansion was because I am disabled and the property is spread out and includes a lot of stairs. It was a personal chronic illness issue that had nothing to do with the venue. Cristen wasn't trying to upsell anything and she wasn't pushy at all. She really cares about making yf If you are on the hunt for a great venue, definitely check out the Mansion & the Garden Center.

H
Hayden

Married on 08/04/2018

We had an indoor ceremony and reception at the Mansion at Woodward Park at the beginning of August, and everything was perfect! Cristen worked with us so much over an entire year, as we booked the ... Read more venue in August 2017. My husband and I were doing all of the planning from our home in Los Angeles, and she was always on top of replying to my countless emails asking questions and double-checking information! She also worked with us several times for in person meetings when we were visiting Oklahoma to see family or do more planning. Cristen made sure the set up provided by the staff was exactly what we needed and wanted, and even though we had to do a lot of the rentals and decorations set up ourselves (bridal party and family), we had amazing vendors who helped up with set up and tear down so everything came together like clockwork! She made the process so smooth and easy, and I’m so happy we booked the Garden Center not only for how beautiful it is and the amazing pictures we now have, but mostly because Cristen is such a rockstar! And I also want to mention our day-of coordinator assigned by the venue, Meredith, because she was incredible. She was so helpful with anything that I needed, that our families needed, or that our vendors needed. She was always nearby, and she was so friendly to everyone and honestly such a joy to have there. I couldn’t be happier with our wedding experience at the Mansion at Woodward Park!

S
Sonya

Married on 08/06/2016

We held our ceremony and cocktail hour at the Tulsa Garden Center. We used the indoor main floor for an August wedding and it was perfect. We still had beautiful pictures outside before and after the ... Read more the ceremony, but had a beautiful indoor air-conditioning venue for the comfort of the guests. The cocktail hour inside the Garden Center worked out wonderfully as guests could eat and mingle while we were taking pictures. Janet Gaither was our point-of-contact throughout the process and was fabulous with which to work.