The Mansion

O Fallon, IL · View map · Visit website

About The Mansion

The Mansion is an upscale wedding venue located in O'Fallon, Illinois. Kathy Cox and Jerry Conway, the owners of the establishment, strive to ensure that each couple celebrates their love with an unforgettable event. This elegant venue specializes in crafting tantalizing seafood, steak, and pasta dishes that will leave guests both satisfied and impressed. In addition to his co-ownership of the venue, Jerry serves as the restaurant's executive chef. His many years of culinary experience aid him in crafting delicious wedding meals for couples and their guests to enjoy.

Facilities and Capacity

The Mansion boasts beautiful indoor and outdoor spaces that couples can utilize to celebrate their special day. The building on the property, which features red brick walls and a stunning balcony, can accommodate up to 125 guests. For couples who wish to host a larger event, the addition of outdoor tents can be accommodated. The beautifully-manicured lawn on the grounds of the estate features a brick walkway that ends in a beautiful archway. This intimate location functions as an ideal event space for couples to exchange their vows.

When couples choose to rent The Mansion for their wedding event, they receive unlimited day-of access with no time restraints. Furthermore, in order to ensure that couples remain relaxed on their wedding day, the staff at the manor can provide setup and cleanup services. The owners can supply quintessential rental items such as tables, flatware, glassware, china, and linens. In addition to ceremonies and receptions, the venue can entertain the following events:

• Engagement parties
  • Bridal showers
  • Rehearsal dinners
  • Elopements

Other Facilities

The venue boasts a get-ready room for couples to utilize in addition to the event spaces that reside on the property. This spacious, secluded room is adorned with a sitting area and a private restroom. Offering a convenient location, this area is ideal for morning-of preparations. The venue is also accompanied by ample parking space for guests to use. In order to accommodate couples' loved ones, the building features wheelchair-accessible entrances.

Cuisine

Jerry and Kathy work with couples to curate custom-tailored menus that will suit any palate. The culinary team can prepare a traditional wedding meal that consists of appetizers, a salad, and the main course. They can also create a more personalized menu that is representative of each couple and their relationship. Clients will have the opportunity to glance through sample menus and attend a tasting, where they can finalize their wedding selections. The staff can accommodate buffet-style meals or plated dinners. In addition to the cuisine, the manor can provide bar services for wedding celebrations; couples can choose to host an open, limited, or cash bar.

30 Reviews for The Mansion

30 The Mansion Reviews

J
Jennifer Shuta

Married on 07/02/2019

The Mansion, was all that I never knew I wanted in a wedding venue!!

I cannot express how wonderful The Mansion made my sons and his bride day so special. Not often do you walk into a space and words can not explain the beauty. The owner definitely has an eye for ... Read more detail. The room upstairs with a balcony were the bride can get ready made my daughter in law feel like a princess. Kathy and her team were able to help put a day to remember together in less than month and a half. She is so good at her job and made me feel so confident throughout the whole planning process by quickly answering any and all questions I had. The house and its grounds have a magical quality that will make any bride and groom smile. The food was outstanding, the bartender was really sweet and accommodating to me as well as the rest of the guests! All my family members walked away with full stomaches and smiles. The price for setup, take down, food, staff, and venue was unbeatable. Choosing this venue was one of the best decisions we have made and we highly recommend it to all!

P
Pam & George

Married on 06/07/2019

Affordable flexible elegance with special touches by the owner

1. Communication - Kathy excels in prompt communication, always patiently answering my many questions, never making me feel pesky 2. Transparency in pricing - this is invaluable when considering ... Read more add-ons. The Mansion's base prices are so reasonable, that I never feared of going over budget. So flexible with things like us bringing in sparkling cider with the table numbers on them to use for our toasts. Made a dispenser of my favorite premium margarita recipe (naming it Mom-aritas :), making it more affordable to offer the open bar. Also made a dispenser of refreshing infused water that everyone raved over! 3. Outstanding chef - easily created the most scrumptious gluten free entrees. EVERYone complimented every option we had chosen. 4. Provided the table for the sweets at no charge and cut our cake and served it up for us after the initial cake cutting photo ceremony. 5. Service - everyone went on how great the wait service was, even though dinner was significantly delayed due to photographing our large family. 6. Kathy - there just aren't enough beautiful words to describe her attentiveness, her presence, her kindness, her special touches like capturing the most touching photo of my mom and I just before we walked outside to the ceremony...and printed several pictures, having two of them framed and sitting in front of us when we got to our sweetheart table. Kathy, I can't thank you enough for making our wedding even more special.

D
Diane

Married on 05/04/2019

Wedding ceremony!

Beautiful venue! Great location, great price, gorgeous landscape and wonderful people to work with. We were so happy with the results! Read more Beautiful venue! Great location, great price, gorgeous landscape and wonderful people to work with. We were so happy with the results!