The Marina at Edison Ford

Fort Myers, FL · View map

About The Marina at Edison Ford

The Marina at Edison Ford is a full service Banquet Facility. From elaborate weddings to personal celebrations. The Marina is the perfect venue to accommodate your special gathering. Located adjacent to the Edison and Ford Winter Estates and overlooking the historic Caloosahatchee River, The Marina is Southwest Florida's Premier event and banquet destination. Our professional staff will work to ensure your event is customized to meet every one of your needs ensuring a memorable day! Our Marina Ballroom can host up to 170 guests for a reception and dinner. Our Harbor room can host a more intimate event setting for up to 60 guests.

8 Reviews for The Marina at Edison Ford

8 The Marina at Edison Ford Reviews

R
Ruby

Married on 04/27/2018

Our experience with the Marina was amazing! Joshua was so kind, helpful and organized that it made everything go so smoothly. He took time to walk through with us several times and was able to ... Read more accommodate all of our wants/needs. Not only that, but all his staff were amazing and took care of us the entire night. Every 10 minutes someone was checking on me and asking if I needed anything. We had our reception in the ballroom with a buffet and open bar package. Everyone raved about how amazing the food was, saying it was the best wedding food they have ever had and I agree! We were able to completely transform the ballroom into such a gorgeous place using barrels with string lights. The room was a magical and we loved using the bar area for our cocktail hour and then also having the outside deck. Everyone loved watching the amazing sunset from the deck. The marina is such great value as well, we compared several places and the value and quality you get from the marina cannot be beat! I would HIGHLY recommend the Marina for any wedding and cannot thank Josh and his staff enough for making our day so perfect!

E
Erin

Married on 09/23/2017

Christina and Josh are two amazing people to begin with! This place went above and beyond to ensure my reception was perfect! My husband and I did a beauty and the beast theme for our wedding, and she ... Read more did not miss one detail in my vision for the day! It felt like the 4 hours went by so quickly because I was enjoying myself so much! We had a photo booth and the staff left a wonderful page for me to remember! Loved it! Thanks to the staff working that night helping to ensure the drinks were full and I was feeling the best! They have a bridal suite on site for the big day! Which was the one the biggest benefits to booking there, beside having Christina around! I say book sooner than later because I have a feeling this place will become a very popular place for people to host their ceremony and reception. The staff even ensured that nobody crashed my reception! Words can not describe how happy I was with this place! Thank you! Love you guys!

L
Lindsay

Married on 10/24/2015

The process of planning our wedding reception was so smooth thanks to Christina and the staff at The Marina at Edison Ford. Our guests commented on the beautiful location and friendly staff. Christina ... Read more took stress off me because I knew she would handle everything we discussed. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for your next event.