An April Affair

Newport News, VA · View map · Visit website

About An April Affair

The Marital Minister is a wedding officiant service based in Hampton Roads. Whether you’re planning a last-minute elopement or a traditional wedding scheduled a year in advance, the Marital Minister can provide you with a special ceremony. Owner April N. Brown has a passion for creating wedding ceremonies that are rich in love and in life. April is an ordained Christian minister and a certified star member of the American Academy of Wedding Professionals. The Marital Minister welcomes all couples, regardless of backgrounds, beliefs, and life experiences.

In addition to wedding ceremonies, The Marital Minister can be present for rehearsals and vow renewals, too. April and her team specialize in ceremonies for Baptist and Evangelical couples, and customized vows are available. The Marital Minister’s services are available throughout the Hampton Roads, Virginia area.

14 Reviews for An April Affair

14 An April Affair Reviews

MELINDA
Featured
Melinda Starks

Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional and ensures your ever need is taken care of. I would highly recommend.

From the moment we met I knew she would make my special day one to remember. I can't thank her enough. I would highly recommend April Affairs services to everyone! Read more From the moment we met I knew she would make my special day one to remember. I can't thank her enough. I would highly recommend April Affairs services to everyone!!

Nirali
Nirali Rawal

Getting married on 05/24/2020

Amazing, Timley, and professional

We had done an Indian Wedding ceremony and wanted an officiant to validate this ceremony! April was so friendly, easy and professional to work with. She worked around how we wanted to do the ceremony ... Read more and catered towards it! She also helped with this process! Would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

C
Courtney

Married on 07/06/2019

Exactly what we were looking for

Minister April was so kind and professional. She helped to execute our ceremony exactly how we envisioned. I am so glad that she was the person to marry my husband and I Read more Minister April was so kind and professional. She helped to execute our ceremony exactly how we envisioned. I am so glad that she was the person to marry my husband and I