The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk

Norwalk, CT · View map · Visit website

About The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk

The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is a Westchester, Connecticut-based marine exhibit with stunning event space perfect for aquatic weddings. With exotic marine life and floor-to-ceiling fish tanks surrounding the walls of The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk, this unique atmosphere is a breathtaking backdrop for wedding ceremonies and receptions alike. Inquire today to reserve your wedding date!

Facilities and Capacity
The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk features four main event spaces and holds up to 1,500 guests. Say "I do" right in front of one of the venue’s giant fish tanks with marine life swimming about. Following the ceremony, move your guests to the newly renovated Newman’s Own Hall for a delectable dinner and unforgettable dancing. Your guests will be in awe of the life that surrounds them with aquatic scenery from every side. A full list of The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk’s event spaces includes:

• The Hokin Aquarium
  • Newman’s Own Hall
  • Sound and Beyond
  • Cascade Café

With a variety of event services available, the team at The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk is committed to guiding you through your dream wedding day. Their team contains experts in full-service event planning. These event planning gurus have the know-how to create a seamless experience for guests and hosts alike. They’ll assist you with choosing the best on-site event rentals including chairs and tables, guide you through the menu making process and assist with setup and cleanup needs. As you prepare for your big day, you’ll have complete access to their state-of-the-art bridal suite for a private space to relax before saying your vows. You’ll feel like royalty with the incredible service The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk has to offer. This venue offers the following services:

• Bridal suite
  • Cleanup
  • Parking
    Wheelchair access

Cuisine
When you book with The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk, your dining experience will be unbeatable. Offering uniquely designed and creatively presented hors d’oeuvres and entrees, The Maritime Aquarium culinary team with wow your guests with the delicious flavors and spectacular service they provide. To make your dining experience as stress free as possible, they even offer use of their dinnerware items, including:

• Barware

Meaghan
Meaghan Creamer

Getting married on 10/03/2020

Love this vendor

We have had nothing but a positive and wonderful experience with this vendor. Looking forward to working with them for our wedding. Read more We have had nothing but a positive and wonderful experience with this vendor. Looking forward to working with them for our wedding.

C
Casey

Married on 10/11/2014

Such an amazingly fun wedding for me and my groom, as well as the guest! I mean, seals on the dance floor... Need I say more? Read more Such an amazingly fun wedding for me and my groom, as well as the guest! I mean, seals on the dance floor...need I say more??

B
Barbara

Married on 10/11/2014

Uncomparable! Our guests all raved about the service, the waitstaff, the venue and the food. Philip Stone's staff was incredible. They were responsive to all our needs. I heard from many of our guests ... Read more guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I know all this sounds a bit gushy, but I really can't say enough about Elizabeth (who took over mid stream) and her staff!