The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC

Chester, VA · View map

About The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC

The Master’s Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC is a Virginia company which offers a unique approach to event and wedding decorating – listening to the client's vision. Our staff develops your vision with passionate creativity paying special attention to every little detail from start to finish. to produce decorating concepts that are unique, stylish and affordable.

Our goal is to help you create the perfect event with minimal stress and maximum enjoyment. From planning and scheduling to set–up and breakdown we are here to help you have a beautiful and memorable event. Let the Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC provide that special touch to your unforgettable day.

27 Reviews for The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC

27 The Master's Touch Floral & Event Design, LLC Reviews

W
Wendy

Married on 04/27/2019

A true master

Mrs. Armwood from Master’s Touch is a true artist. She was with me from day one and was a huge reason my wedding even happened after our original ceremony and reception venue renovated and could no ... Read more longer hold our guest count. She transferred to a new venue seamlessly 3 months before the wedding and redesigned everything. The venue went from bare walls to a dream wedding with Mrs. Armwoods expertise. I cannot begin to say how lucky we are to have been able to have her skill. She kept me sane through the whole process. I would 100% hire her again. I absolutely adore her.

Felecia
Felecia Jones

Married on 03/09/2019

Felecia Joned

Mrs. Armwood created and awesome look for my in-laws 50th wedding anniversary Vow Renewal. My mother-in-law stepped into the venue and immediately started crying tears of joy. The expectations of what ... Read more she wanted superseded what she actually imagined. If you ever have an event that you want to look fabulous please seek out the Masters touch floral and design.

C
Claudette Jones

Married on 02/23/2019

Awesome Experience

The wedding was spectacular. It was amazing... You put the master touch on it. I would recommend the master touch and floral design to my family and friends. Sanetta can make any bride happy. She's ... Read more the best