The Meekermark

Magnolia, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Meekermark

The Meekermark is a barn wedding venue located in Magnolia, Texas, also serving couples from the Houston and Beaumont areas. This picture-perfect venue was created by a family team of five-star photographers with over two decades of experience. They created this venue to provide a beautiful space that will not only feel great in real life, but look great in pictures, as well as include great, friendly, and accommodating services.

Facilities and Capacity
This uniquely modern and historic venue features an 1830's barn from Canada that was taken apart, transported, and reconstructed on 12 acres of beautiful Texas land. Featuring the original hand-carved Hemlock timbers, as well as new, modern design features, this venue combines history and modern style seamlessly. The Meekermark can accommodate wedding ceremonies, receptions, elopements, and rehearsal dinners, with a maximum capacity of 225 guests. Enjoy your special celebration at this uniquely designed venue.

Not only does The Meekermark offer a totally unique venue space, but there is also a dedicated team of event staff who are ready to bring your wedding experience to life. This tight-knit team of family members and staff have many years of experience in the events field, allowing them to provide great service, advice, and insight when helping you create and plan your wedding. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, planning services, and more, all in one location. The Meekermark also allows you the freedom to use outside vendors, and can provide a list of recommended ones, so that you can get the perfect combination of vendors and services to make your unique wedding vision a reality. Some of the other great services you can expect to find at The Meekermark include but are not limited to:

• Catering services

Jen
Jen Coll

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Ceremony/Reception Venue

The Meekermark checked all our boxes from our initial greeting with Amanda’s adorable dog, Charlie to the undivided attention we received while there. The owners are photographers and educated us well ... Read more on fitting our ideas into their venue above and beyond our expectations. I mostly appreciated how I was asked as many questions or more than I had for the vendor. This really showed me their confidence level towards meeting & exceeding my expectations. Dates 9-12 months out we’re already limited, but I felt especially appreciated for the follow up texts and updates since Amanda remembered my individual priorities.

E
Elaine

Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a rustic chic venue, look no further because the Meekermark is undoubtedly the perfect place for you. I just had my wedding here this past Sat. & it was nothing short of ... Read more amazing. I'm from NY, my husband is from Houston, & I spent 9 months looking through what felt like a million venues in both states trying to find the perfect place to have our wedding before finally coming across the Meekermark. I knew I wanted something unique, beautiful, & airy (so no ballrooms) w/ lots of natural light; it had to be clean & well maintained; I wanted glass walls, chandeliers, twinkling lights; a place that just exuded romance without trying too hard. After 9 months, I was pretty much convinced that I was not going to find a place that met my criteria but 1 fateful Sunday morning in Feb, I was scrolling through my FB newsfeed & a pic of the Meekermark showed up. I was intrigued b/c I had never come across this venue before so I went on their website & learned that they were a brand new venue, still under construction. I reached out to them via their website & in 2-3hrs Amanda had replied back to see if I wanted to take a tour with her the same day (talk about efficient!). When we got there, the only thing we really got to see was the bare bone structure of the barn & the outdoor wedding chapel (which is 100% unique & gorgeous); there was no paint or furnishing. We booked this venue solely based on the confidence we had in the Meeker family, the inspiration board that they featured on their website @ the time, the gorgeous outdoor wedding chapel, the passion Amanda had, & the words she used to describe their vision for the Meekermark. Honestly, all you need to do is go on their website/instagram, look through their pics, schedule a tour with Amanda, & I know without a doubt that you will fall in love with this place & the Meeker family just like I did. Special thanks to Mark Meeker for fanning us while we were taking our ceremony pics in the hot August heat!!

J
Jessy

Married on 08/04/2018

We LOVED the Meekermark! Such a beautiful venue and my favorite part about it is how unique it is. My friends and I had seen a lot of wedding venues in the past few years - and when they saw this one ... Read more they were wowed! It was so special for me to feel like I was getting married in an original venue designed by people we love personally. Amanda is so easy and gracious to work with - very responsive by email and we even got an off season discount by surprise. The day of ran smoothly and I wish I had pictures of the inside to show how gorgeous the table set up is. The outside lawn is a really fun place for guests to mingle under the twinkly lights. My last favorite part was the walk down the aisle, that was memorable for me because it was long and beautiful and my dad and I could talk and laugh before approaching the guests. Hands down best venue I’ve ever been at and I’m so grateful it was where I got married to my love! You will love this!!