The Meekermark

Magnolia, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Meekermark

IF YOU'RE READING THIS AND NEED MORE INFO ABOUT THE MEEKERMARK, DO NOT CLICK THE CONTACT US BUTTON ON THIS PAGE! INSTEAD, VISIT OUR WEB SITE AT WWW.MEEKERMARK.COM/WED. and contact us from there.

OR for immediate info text Amanda (a real person on a real cell phone!) at 713-502-6210.

The Meekermark is the most unique venue in Texas, built by award winning wedding photographers.

8 Reviews for The Meekermark

8 The Meekermark Reviews

Jen
Jen Coll

Getting married on 03/07/2020

Ceremony/Reception Venue

The Meekermark checked all our boxes from our initial greeting with Amanda’s adorable dog, Charlie to the undivided attention we received while there. The owners are photographers and educated us well ... Read more on fitting our ideas into their venue above and beyond our expectations. I mostly appreciated how I was asked as many questions or more than I had for the vendor. This really showed me their confidence level towards meeting & exceeding my expectations. Dates 9-12 months out we’re already limited, but I felt especially appreciated for the follow up texts and updates since Amanda remembered my individual priorities.

E
Elaine

Married on 08/18/2018

If you are looking for a rustic chic venue, look no further because the Meekermark is undoubtedly the perfect place for you. I just had my wedding here this past Sat. & it was nothing short of ... Read more amazing. I'm from NY, my husband is from Houston, & I spent 9 months looking through what felt like a million venues in both states trying to find the perfect place to have our wedding before finally coming across the Meekermark. I knew I wanted something unique, beautiful, & airy (so no ballrooms) w/ lots of natural light; it had to be clean & well maintained; I wanted glass walls, chandeliers, twinkling lights; a place that just exuded romance without trying too hard. After 9 months, I was pretty much convinced that I was not going to find a place that met my criteria but 1 fateful Sunday morning in Feb, I was scrolling through my FB newsfeed & a pic of the Meekermark showed up. I was intrigued b/c I had never come across this venue before so I went on their website & learned that they were a brand new venue, still under construction. I reached out to them via their website & in 2-3hrs Amanda had replied back to see if I wanted to take a tour with her the same day (talk about efficient!). When we got there, the only thing we really got to see was the bare bone structure of the barn & the outdoor wedding chapel (which is 100% unique & gorgeous); there was no paint or furnishing. We booked this venue solely based on the confidence we had in the Meeker family, the inspiration board that they featured on their website @ the time, the gorgeous outdoor wedding chapel, the passion Amanda had, & the words she used to describe their vision for the Meekermark. Honestly, all you need to do is go on their website/instagram, look through their pics, schedule a tour with Amanda, & I know without a doubt that you will fall in love with this place & the Meeker family just like I did. Special thanks to Mark Meeker for fanning us while we were taking our ceremony pics in the hot August heat!!

J
Jessy

Married on 08/04/2018

We LOVED the Meekermark! Such a beautiful venue and my favorite part about it is how unique it is. My friends and I had seen a lot of wedding venues in the past few years - and when they saw this one ... Read more they were wowed! It was so special for me to feel like I was getting married in an original venue designed by people we love personally. Amanda is so easy and gracious to work with - very responsive by email and we even got an off season discount by surprise. The day of ran smoothly and I wish I had pictures of the inside to show how gorgeous the table set up is. The outside lawn is a really fun place for guests to mingle under the twinkly lights. My last favorite part was the walk down the aisle, that was memorable for me because it was long and beautiful and my dad and I could talk and laugh before approaching the guests. Hands down best venue I’ve ever been at and I’m so grateful it was where I got married to my love! You will love this!!