The Memory Journalists

Sacramento, CA · View map

About The Memory Journalists

The Memory Journalists specialize in photographing your life stories and turning your memories into more than just something soon forgotten. We are known for 'Going Beyond Photojournalism' blending our photojournalistic approach with classic portraiture, traveling on location to your event, and telling your story through our lens.

We pride ourselves on employing a team with a passion for the art of photography and an appreciation for each couples personal style. We capture images that bring out your natural beauty and emotions but we add a modern twist and vibrancy that makes your images unique from every other wedding photographed.

As a husband and wife team, we bring individual perspectives to your wedding adding distinctive charm based on both gender's visual perception. This results in images that communicate the feelings and emotions of your special event. We offer our clients a level of service, expertise, and quality that will surpass your expectations. The Memory Journalists shoot a limited number of weddings each year, so it's important to reserve your date early.

25 Reviews for The Memory Journalists

25 The Memory Journalists Reviews

P
Jack

Married on 09/10/2011

These people went well out of their way to photograph our wedding and came to know us like family! Read more These people went well out of their way to photograph our wedding and came to know us like family!

Josh and Trista
Trista

Married on 07/23/2011

Jen and her team are absolutely amazing. They are so helpful throughout the process and the photos are incredible! Read more Jen and her team are absolutely amazing. They are so helpful throughout the process and the photos are incredible!

M
Marianna

Married on 06/04/2011

We have had an awesome experience with Memory Journalists. From day one they have been professional, responsive, and totally on top of things. They consistently impressed us with how quickly they got ... Read more got back to us on everything, and how generous they were with their time and attention. We truly felt that we were in the best hands throughout our experience. Plus, Jen and her crew are extremely talented, both at producing beautiful images and getting their subjects to feel comfortable. Even my husband, who doesn't typically enjoy being the center of attention, felt at ease! During the wedding, they did a great job of organizing everyone and being in the right place at the right time - Jen handled all of our family photos like a pro! After the wedding I received multiple comments from my family on how professional our photographers were, and they have all been blown away by the photos they've seen. My dad especially - half the time I talk to him he's tells me that he's got a new favorite picture :) As for my husband and I, we know that we couldn't have chosen a better photographer. We will treasure the emotions and the memories they captured for the rest of our lives. We can't thank them enough!