The Milestone | Aubrey

Aubrey, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Milestone | Aubrey

The Milestone | Aubrey is a Southern-style wedding venue located in Aubrey, Texas near Denton and Frisco. Couples can choose between two picturesque venues for their ceremony and reception, all on one estate. The Milestone Mansion is perfect for those envisioning an elegant and vintage-style affair, while The Morgan Creek Barn is ideal for couples seeking a rustic and romantic gathering. The Milestone | Aubrey, a Walters Wedding Estates venue, looks forward to turning your dreams into a reality.

Facilities and Capacity
You can host up to 325 guests at this indoor and outdoor venue. Couples who select The Milestone Mansion will experience large oaks trees and 52 lush acres. You can exchange your vows outdoors, and then move to their covered patio, complete with a built-in decorated bar, for your cocktail hour. From there, you can move into their indoor ballroom, where you and your guests can dine and dance the night away under glittering chandeliers. You can utilize their grand staircase in their foyer for your dramatic entrance. If you prefer a more rustic wedding, The Morgan Creek Barn, a three-story timber trussed barn, is a wonderful option. It features a rustic yet modern pavilion and gorgeous outdoor fireplace. You can say your “I do’s” in this pavilion with their large oaks trees, winding creek, and open pasture serving as your backdrop. The barn includes heating and air-conditioning, allowing you to be comfortable all year long.

This unique wedding venue offers delicious, in-house catering with their all-inclusive wedding package. Their executive chef is known for creating meals that will leave you and your guests wanting more. Tables, chairs, and linens are also included, as well as The Milestone floral arrangements. Their talented day-of venue coordinator will work with you one-on-one to ensure your vision comes to life. You and your wedding party will be able to get ready and relax in their luxurious, on-site suites, complete with private baths. They only host one wedding per day, so you and your loved ones will have exclusive use of the property. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Bar services
  • Pet friendly
  • Setup
  • WiFi

Other Services
In addition to hosting your ceremony and reception, The Milestone | Aubrey is also happy to host your rehearsal dinner. Additional events include:

• Bridal shower
  • Elopements
  • Engagement party

157 Reviews for The Milestone | Aubrey

157 The Milestone | Aubrey Reviews

Featured
User4068258

2+ years ago

WOW WOW WOW WOW! I recently got married here and I could not be any happier. I never knew how much went into a wedding but the whole staff was pleasantly helpful during the whole process. They ... Read more were so organized which made me not as stressed. I literally didn't have to think or worry about one thing on my wedding day. We had 200 guests and almost every single one of them at least commented on the staff, wedding planner (Lauren), food, and just the overall presence. If I would tell everyone to get married here I would. So convenient and well worth it!

M
Morgan

Married on 04/12/2019

Best decision ever

We are SO glad we chose the milestone mansion in Aubrey! Picking our venue was the easiest decision we made in the whole process! Read more We are SO glad we chose the milestone mansion in Aubrey! Picking our venue was the easiest decision we made in the whole process!

Misty
Misty

Married on 03/23/2019

Best Venue Ever!

From the moment that you walk into the Morgan Creek Barn you are blown away! I looked at 5 other venues before making my way to the barn, and let me just say that none of the ones I looked at ... Read more previously can compete! I burst into happy tears right when I walked in because I just knew that this was the place that I was going to get married. The bridal suite is SO INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL! And it had tons of space for my large bridal party and all of my family members. If you like rustic, modern & chic then you've definitely got to check this place out! The whole process from start to beginning was made easy from the staff at the Milestone! They were always available via phone and email to answer any of the questions that I had- (and I had a lot!) You also get a day-of-coordinator included in the price of the venue! Amanda was my coordinator and she was so sweet and she did such an amazing job! She made the weeks leading up to the big day less stressful, and when the big day came up- she was there to coordinate everything from the set up to the vendors, etc. Amanda was very professional and informative and she definitely deserves a raise! ;) I had such an amazing experience getting married at the Morgan Creek Barn and I highly recommend that you check them out!