Miller Place Inn

Miller Place, New York · View map · Visit website

About Miller Place Inn

The Miller Place Inn is wedding venue located in Long Island. Once a place owned by the elites of New York, the wedding venue has provided generous hospitality since the 18th century. After undergoing several ownership transitions, The Miller Place Inn has remained owned and operated by the same family for the past 20 years. What started as a food truck grew into a family affair when the Regina family bought the venue years ago.

Facilities and Capacity
The inn is a reminder of the refined lifestyle enjoyed by the elites. The architecture and spaces remind guests of this, especially in the use of the Victorian-style Banquet Room. Guests are transported back to a time of lavish dancing on the great white dance floor. Twenty-foot vaulted ceilings await you and up to 230 guests. The whimsical gardens also provide an outdoor alternative. The picturesque place is perfect for wedding photos and family portraits. The Miller Place Inn also has a cocktail reception room, as a way to transition between your ceremony and grand celebration.

Your wedding will be the only event of the day, giving you full access to all of the inn’s facilities. Couples will have the use of the bridal suite all to themselves. A wedding specialist will be with you every step of the day to ensure perfection. A maitre d’ is provided to make the evening even more romantic. You'll be greeted with champagne and strawberries upon arrival, and a valet will be there to assist your guests with their cars. Still looking for a photographer? The Miller Place Inn has photography packages that can't be beaten.

Cuisine
The in-house chef is able to design menus for even the most stubborn of taste palettes. Your multicourse meal will be prepared with items both you and your guests will love. Catering includes specialty stations like a carving bar and artisan displays.

***Scroll down the page to view our current deals & promotions!***

44 Reviews for Miller Place Inn

44 Miller Place Inn Reviews

A
Featured
Aimee Polizzotti

Married on 01/19/2019

Beautiful MPI Makes You Feel Like Family!

PERFECTION! From the moment I spoke to Donna on the phone in January, 2018, I knew my wedding would be at The Miller Place Inn. She instantly made me feel like family and never ceased being attentive, ... Read more attentive, caring, professional, and accommodating – I felt like I knew her for years! Courtney on staff was phenomenal also; she ensured that every last detail was addressed. She and Donna both made my husband and me feel like they were just as excited for our wedding day as we were! Any time I had a question or an idea, it was answered promptly. Any time I wanted to stop in, I was welcome. Donna and her team made the wedding planning process a pleasure rather than a stressful endeavor (I can honestly say I miss working with them now that the wedding is over)! The décor, the atmosphere, the staff, were absolutely wonderful – the gorgeous tree in the cocktail room helped make our Winter Wonderland theme come to life. THE FOOD WAS AMAZING... both the quality and the abundance, were delicious and beautifully presented. We especially loved the fact that Donna ordered a special kind of fish at my husband’s request and included a family recipe as one of our menu options. The dessert display and the specially prepared Bananas Foster were a fantastic touch, as well! Prices were very reasonable with package options! Recommended partnering vendors (including Long Island Sound DJs) were ALL outstanding! Newly updated cocktail room! Ridiculously beautiful, large, and comfortable bridal suite with fantastic bridal attendant, Stephanie! Location and setting were stunning! Truly a best kept secret on the North Shore of Long Island! I wholeheartedly recommend having a wedding, or any kind of formal affair for that matter, at the Miller Place Inn! I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT MY WEDDING DAY, JANUARY 19, 2019 – THANK YOU, DONNA, FOR KICKING OFF MY HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN STYLE!

Alexandra
Alexandra

Getting married on 09/25/2020

Gives you butterflies the moment you walk in

One of the best venues! Up to date, stunning and feels like home. Foods delicious Read more One of the best venues! Up to date, stunning and feels like home. Foods delicious

S