The Mix Baking Co.

Elk Grove, CA · View map

About The Mix Baking Co.

The Mix Baking Co. is a Custom Cake Bakery located in Elk Grove, CA servicing the Greater Sacramento Area. Owner and Head Cake Artist, Leah, finds special interest in creating cakes that speak to the unique inspirations, flavour preferences, and aesthetic of our clients! We specialize in Wedding and Celebration Cakes, with several add-on treats for a beautiful and complete dessert table! We can create a custom piece of art for your wedding, so reach out now to get to chatting! Feel free to check out our website for the most up to date information and stay tuned for Tasting Dates and Specials! Hope to hear from you soon!

The Mix Baking Co. creates customized flavors to be the exact taste you want for your wedding. They also have a list of favourites you can choose from. Your cake from The Mix Baking Co. can match your wedding colors and theme or have any personalized design you want. They have private tastings to choose the flavor cake for your big day. They deliver cakes to your venue to ensure a stress-free and safe cake delivery. They also create cookies, cupcakes and groom’s cakes.

19 Reviews for The Mix Baking Co.

19 The Mix Baking Co. Reviews

M
Megan Williams

Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding cake

I sent her a picture and she made the image my reality. It was a stunning delicious cake. Read more I sent her a picture and she made the image my reality. It was a stunning delicious cake.

Sandra
Sandra Bonilla

Married on 02/23/2019

Heavenly Delicious

I order the lemon and blackberry and omg what a Delicious cake, it was addictive I couldn’t stop thinking about this cake, i never tried a cake so delicious like the cakes from the mix baking, so I ... Read more order another cake the strawberry blast and oh my goodness even my guests were impressed how beautiful and delicious was the cake, believe me you will not regret buying a cake from this shop, but you will get addicted.

Katie
Katie Grant

Married on 12/31/2018

30th Birthday Cake

Living in the hub of Roseville, Ca I thought it would be easy to find a cake shop that could design a personal cake for my sisters 30th Birthday. I was surprisingly wrong. Several days into my dead ... Read more end search I remembered that I followed an Instagram page centered around exactly what I wanted. The Mix Baking Co has a very easy website to follow. The owner was very fast responding to my request and showed positive interest in my ideas and vibe of the cake. I really liked the advice of an inspiration board on Pinterest because this allowed visual expression that can be missed without a face to face consultation. Well worth the drive to Elk Grove for pick up. Everyone loved the cake from decoration to flavor. I will be returning customer.