The Modern Bride Concierge Services

Ladera Ranch, CA · View map

About The Modern Bride Concierge Services

The modern bride is a chic, sophisticated, confident woman who knows what she wants, and has no limits! Her style is unmatched; glamorous and bold. She is the epitome of elegance, style and grace. The modern bride has a vision, and we are here to CATER to that vision!

The Modern Bride has redefined the term concierge. What makes the concierge services different than your typical "month of" or "day of" planning and coordinating, is we provide personal, hands on, step by step assistance for every single aspect of your wedding. Our services are not defined in a package format, which gives our clients the flexibility, and chance to take full advantage of having a personal assistant there to SERVE.

Our main focus is to provide the bride and her groom a one of a kind wedding experience from beginning to bittersweet end.

4 Reviews for The Modern Bride Concierge Services

4 The Modern Bride Concierge Services Reviews

R
Ricky

Married on 06/23/2018

Brittanie is AWESOME! I’m happy to say that I can be the first groom to review on her services at Modern Bride and couldn’t be more happy to do so! Wifey and I decided to hire her after our first meet ... Read more meet and greet and we had great vibes all around. We booked her full service and we are glad we did. She is professional, organized and communicates effectively to ensure that we are on plan with the timeline with everything. During the day of our wedding, she was our magician that day. Everything went off without a hitch and it was seamless. From photos, ceremony to reception, Brittanie handled everything and it made our day extravagant! All our guests still comment on how beautiful the venue was, how the food was amazing and ultimately how much fun they had was exactly what we wanted. This couldn’t have been done without Brittanie’s services and The Modern Bride. Thank you for making our day MEMORABLE!!!

C
Catherine

Married on 03/25/2017

Brittanie was wonderful to work with. She made the whole process so easy! She is very knowledgeable and helpful! I hired her as a day of coordinator and she went above and beyond. She made my day ... Read more seemless and stress free. She also helped keep everything organized and smooth. I highly recommend her to anyone planning their day. It was the best money that I spent! Thank you Brittanie!

S
Stacey

Married on 10/08/2016

Brittanie was very professional when it came to the wedding day and my family. Throughout the process she answered all my questions promptly. Unfortunately we had limited favors to give out but ... Read more brittanie improvised and made it work . Very thankful for that . I would recommend her services to anyone .