The Morris Estate

Niles, MI · View map

About The Morris Estate

The Chapel @ The Morris Estate is an elegant wedding venue in Niles, Michigan. Many couples from the Michiana area choose to begin their life together with a memorable ceremony at The Chapel.

3 Reviews for The Morris Estate

3 The Morris Estate Reviews

C
Claire

Married on 09/09/2018

I've been married nearly a month already, but I had to come back and review the Morris Estate for their help with our 50 guest destination wedding. During the venue search last year, I really ... Read more struggled to find venues that wouldn't dwarf our small crowd. And also, since we are currently living overseas, I was really looking for a full-service venue. The Morris Estate delivered and then some! We had our ceremony on a Sunday in their adorable Chapel, reception in the Supper Club, and rented the whole River House bed and breakfast for our wedding party and immediate families. As a non-local bride, the things that really helped me were that: (1) I was assigned one point of contact for everything and she (Adara) was also my wedding coordinator; (2) I could coordinate everything with her online using an online wedding planning software, including RSVP collection and seat assignments; (3) the supper club is fully equipped (dance floor, lighting, tables, chairs, place settings, linens, cutlery, basic decor), so no need to have separate vendors; (4) the standards for selecting approved vendors are very high, so you can trust their recommendations -- DJ Frank was incredibly professional and the food from LaSalle was impeccable; (5) The River House!!! The photos online don't do it justice. It is immense and pristine. A perfect sanctuary back in the woods. We also took photos back at the covered bridge and enjoyed walks in the nature trails as our first day as a married couple. (price indication below is venue only, excludes house rental and is non-Saturday summer pricing). We laid in bed at the end of the night and asked ourselves if there was anything that we would have done differently and we couldn't think of one thing! I still can't get over how great everything was. Let the ladies at the Morris Estate take care of you. You won't regret it.

J
Joe

Married on 09/05/2015

My wife planned our wedding from across the country, so one can only imagine how stressful it was. Additionally, we did not want to blow several years' incomes on our wedding, which meant no wedding ... Read more planner (obviously). Amber and her staff may as well be wedding planners; on top of getting the best wedding venue in the area, you also get Amber. I cannot stress enough how flexible she was in accommodating our needs from so far away before the event. The venue was definitely a little pricier than we would have originally wanted to pay, but we ended up getting much more than what we paid for. The place is a beautiful middle ground encompassing elegance and nature. The setting is very natural, but not rustic like a barn wedding. It's also elegant, but more personal and customizable than your typical cliché country club venue. To put it into further perspective, it rained quite a bit a few hours before our ceremony and subsequent OUTDOOR reception. However, you wouldn't have known there was a monsoon earlier that day thanks to the hard work of Amber's staff. We could not have asked for a better experience nor can we thank Amber and her staff enough for helping us host an unforgettable ceremony and party. P.S.: The rental suite near the property is AWESOME! Our friends and us had a great time - fantastic accommodations!

User3395554

2+ years ago

Simply amazing from start to finish for our August wedding. Amber was great to work with. It is absolutely beautiful. Read more Simply amazing from start to finish for our August wedding. Amber was great to work with. It is absolutely beautiful.

The Morris Estate FAQ