Mountain Top Inn & Resort

Chittenden, Vermont · View map · Visit website

About Mountain Top Inn & Resort

The Mountain Top Inn & Resort is a lakeside wedding venue in Chittenden, Vermont. This rustic, country-style property is located on 700 acres of meadows, forests, mountains, and gardens. Looking for rustic-meets-luxury wedding retreat in the Green Mountain Range of Vermont? Whether you’re looking for an intimate summer elopement or an elaborate, multi-day winter gathering, the Mountain Top Inn & Resort has it all.

Facilities and Capacity

The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers a total of 12 “rustic-luxe” indoor and outdoor event spaces—including a three-story barn—with room for anywhere from two to 300 guests. Hold your ceremony on The Knoll, which overlooks the lake and expansive Mountain Top property, and move to The Barn or The Lakefront Pavilion for your reception.

Accommodations

With a variety of lodge rooms, cabins, and guest houses, The Mountain Top Inn & Resort offers the ideal setting for your wedding weekend. Your wedding party, family, and friends will be able to stay onsite and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere while helping to celebrate your big day. Valet and self-parking are available. The inn even offers a shuttle! Wireless internet is provided, and the venue is pet friendly.

The Mountain Top Inn & Resort provides all catering and bar service in-house. Expert event planners will assist you in outlining the details of your day and oversee all set up, service, and clean up. Enjoy your choice of bar services, including open bar, cash bar, and a selection of house and specialty wine, beer, and liquor. All barware, glassware, china, and flatware are provided. The Inn also offers the following:

• Altars and arches
  • Tables
  • Tent accessories
  • Tents

Cuisine

All menus are customized based on the couple’s preferences. The culinary team at The Mountaintop Inn & Resort offers expert preparation of a variety of cuisines, including American, Asian, French, Indian, Italian, local, Mediterranean, Southern, and Southwestern. If you or your guests have dietary concerns, then gluten-free, nut-free, kosher, pork-free, lactose-free, nut-free, vegan, vegetarian, and organic recipes are available. The following catering services are available:

• Buffet
  • Servers
  • Stations
  • Tastings

Location

The Mountaintop Inn & Resort is nestled in Chittenden, just 3.5 hours from Boston, 4.5 hours from New York, and 3 hours from Montreal.

118 Reviews for Mountain Top Inn & Resort

118 Mountain Top Inn & Resort Reviews

A
Featured
Abbey

Married on 08/25/2018

Last weekend we had our dream wedding at Mountain Top Inn. Every guest kept commenting on how perfect the day was, how friendly the staff is, and overall how it truly is the perfect venue. Caitlin was ... Read more was our coordinator and she is extremely helpful, knowledgeable and so sweet. Food was unreal. Can't say enough good things about MTI!

Andrea
Andrea Messer

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Booking for wedding for food and site fee and wedding expo

Supremely professional staff! We love the views, peaceful atmosphere and rustic charm! We’re booking an out of season early Nov wedding on a Sunday for around 80 ppl expecting to spend around $13k on ... Read more food, alcohol and venue fees only. Our total wedding budget is closer to $28k.

Nina
Nina

Married on 12/30/2018

The most incredible wedding venue out there!

It has taken me six months to write this review because I could not find the right words to express how absolutely perfect our winter wedding at the Mountain Top Inn & Resort really was, and I still ... Read more don’t think I am able to. Though from CT, my husband and I knew we wanted a winter wedding in Vermont. I spent MONTHS researching venues online and set up a few visits, MTI being the first. However, from the first moment I visited MTI, we knew instantly it was where we wanted to be married. We cancelled all of our other venue visits and put a deposit down immediately and it was the best decision we could have made. The venue is so incredibly beautiful; my guests could not get over the breathtaking view from the ceremony and reception spaces. ALL the coordinators at MTI are fantastic, but I worked closely with Ashley in the planning process (who was wonderful), but was switched over to Chelsea when Ashley took a new position. Chelsea was absolutely incredible. The weekend of the wedding, Chelsea took care of EVERY POSSIBLE detail (even ones that never crossed my mind) and ensured that every aspect of the wedding exceeded our expectations. I cannot express how NOT stressed I was all weekend long because I knew that MTI was taking care of everything I needed. Looking back at our wedding, I can truly say there is not one single thing I would change about the entire weekend and so much of that is because of our decision to choose MTI as our venue. This review simply does not do MTI justice, but just know this - I recommend this venue so incredibly wholeheartedly!