The Moveable Feast Catering

Manchester, MI · View map · Visit website

About The Moveable Feast Catering

The Moveable Feast Catering is a wedding and events catering company based in Manchester, Michigan. The company has been providing exceptional catering and wedding cuisine since 1977, and has been growing in size and quality ever since. The expert sales team and event planners will work with you to customize services to match your needs, budget and event.

The Moveable Feast Catering offer a wide range of services including delivery, setup and cleanup, servers and bartenders for every event they cater. They also offer the following catering services, bar service and event items:

• Cake
  • Tables
  • Chairs
  • Chocolate fountain

Cuisine
The Moveable Feast Catering can provide plated meals or buffet-style meals for your wedding. The culinary team can also supply hors d'oeuvres, stations, tastings, French service, a cocktail reception and more. The chefs can accommodate dietary needs, including gluten-free, lactose-free, nut-free, kosher, halal, no pork, organic, vegetarian and vegan diets. The team specializes in a wide range of cuisine styles, which include, but are not limited to:

• American

A
Featured
Alibeth

Married on 10/16/2011

Dan did an amazing job with our wedding. The food was fantastic! Everything was executed exactly as we had discussed-no surprises! The guests raved about the food, the servers were friendly and ... Read more helpful, everyone was prompt and professional. He is worth every penny and more! I would highly recommend The Moveable Feast Catering and I hope to use them again in the future.

D
Daniel Dohey

Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing service and great food

First I must thank the staff for being so professional and nice. The set up was great, it looked perfect. The food was delicious and the quality of service you are getting for the price you pay cannot ... Read more be beat.

A
Ashlyn

Married on 09/22/2018

The Moveable Feast was extremely helpful throughout our entire process in planning our wedding. Sherry was flexible in scheduling the tasting as my husband and I are out of state due to military ... Read more assignment. Our wedding was in an airplane hangar, therefore we not only needed delicious food and drink, we needed tables, chairs, setup, take down, etc. The Moveable Feast made our wedding a "5 star event" according to one of our guests. Some of the best food ever consumed at a wedding! Sherry and her staff provided such amazing service and support that I was not worried AT ALL on my wedding day, which allowed me to truly be in each moment and enjoy this once in a lifetime event.