The Murieta Inn and Spa

Sloughhouse, CA · View map · Visit website

About The Murieta Inn and Spa

The Murieta Inn and Spa is a gorgeous wedding ceremony and reception venue located in Rancho Murieta, California. This country yet elegant venue can host anything from the most intimate, private parties to grand, unforgettable weddings. If you have a love for equestrian sports, this is the place for you. The owner of California’s largest equestrian event facility, Carol Anderson Ward originally came up with the idea to build The Murieta Inn and Spa. Now, the center hosts more than 52 events each year, bringing in well over 400 people each weekend.

Facilities and Capacity

Boasting a whopping 12 different event spaces scattered throughout the grounds, The Murieta Inn and Spa can accommodate up to 250 wedding guests. No matter the type of venue you and your soon to be spouse are looking for, you can find your dream event space right here. With a destination, outdoorsy, rustic and country style, the inn can provide you with many different ceremony settings, including covered outdoor, indoor, scenic views and uncovered outdoor.

The Murieta Inn and Spa would love to be the home of your next bridal shower, elopement, reception, ceremony, engagement party and/or rehearsal dinner. Their mission is to deliver a destination resort experience with unique luxury style. Their skilled team offers a number of services to help make your ceremony the wedding of your dreams. Some of their services include:

• Accommodations
  • Lighting/sound
  • Pet friendly
  • Wireless internet

Other Services

In addition to the above services, The Murieta Inn and Spa and its staff also provide other services for their clients that include both catering and bar options. Some of those services include all-inclusive packages, event planning, in-house bar, liability insurance and outside vendors. The catering and bar services that they offer include:

• Buffet

J
Jean

Getting married on 06/06/2020

beautiful venue and GREAT staff

We have looked at many many venues, came across the Murieta inn and spa. Met with Natalie, Not only is the venue BEAUTIFUL! Natalie is so warm and welcoming not to mention VERY accommodating! I'm so ... Read more blessed that I found my dream venue that DOES IT ALL! I HIGHLY recommend checking them out, Natalie is helping me plan my dream wedding. She is AWESOME! I can't thank her enough for making all this possible. I can't wait to Marry my best friend and knowing that she is on the same page as me and always checking on updates and asking if she can help out in any way. She is making the planning process very enjoyable. I couldn't be more blessed to have a GREAT women in my corner to help the planning process a painless. Thank you Murieta Inn an Spa and Natalie! I HIGHLY recommend checking them out ! BEAUTIFUL and VERY affordable! Now June 6th,2020, can't come fast enough! Counting the day's down! :)

Jeff
Jeff Myers

Getting married on 02/05/2020

Out of this world food, service and accommodations.

We came to the Murieta Inn and spa for dinner one nite and fell in love with the hotels art and decor. We got in contact with Natalie the Murieta Inn and talked about some ideas we had and she rocked ... Read more it. When we had questions or wanted to change things Natalie would always return our call within the hour.the service, food,and accommodations was beyond our expectations!all of our guest had wonderful time and were very pleased with our choice to celebrate our special day at the Murieta Inn and spa. Thanks Natalie and your wonderful staff for making our special day fabulous.

D
Diamonté Benjamin

Getting married on 08/10/2019

Stress-Free

Natalie, the wedding coordinator, does an amazing job of planning everything and making sure all the little details come together. She could always tell when I had questions or didn't understand ... Read more something very well, she stops, re-explains, and never makes you feel like a burden. She's been working with hotels for 15+ years, so she really knows all aspects of your special day. I'm thankful I got to work with her.