The Music Concierge

Covington, KY · View map · Visit website

About The Music Concierge

The Music Concierge is a greater Cincinnati-based wedding DJ service. They are a boutique mobile DJ and photo booth service that takes pride in the extraordinary work they provide. They listen to you and hear your music vision to ensure they provide entertainment that matches what you are looking for. The Music Concierge is ready to provide fun entertainment to keep your guest on their feet and dancing the night away. They have served at over 500 events and have won the Wedding Wire Couples Choice award every year since 2012.

The Music Concierge offers a variety of DJ services for couples to choose from when planning their wedding day. These services and equipment include:

• Consultation
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, The Music Concierge has a large collection of music genres that couples can choose from when planning their day. These music genres include:

• Christian

Featured
Sara Hafron

Married on 12/12/2018

Over the top amazing!

Anthony Wurster was our dj and he went above and beyond our expectations! From making time to meet with us before our wedding to go over our vision of the day, to making the ceremony perfect and ... Read more unique to my husband and I, to engaging with our guests, reminding them of the unplugged ceremony rule, being active at the reception, taking fun videos and pictures for us to remember, and putting together a video collage, and all the special lighting effects...it was all incredible!!! I heard about Anthony at Music Concierge from my friend and co-worker, Emmalee Smith. I am so glad I took her advice and booked! It was one of the first decisions I made with planning our big day, and definitely one of the best decisions! I can't say enough great things about Anthony and his service. He truly made our day special and one to never forget! I still have family and friends telling me how great of a job he did and they were impressed with his involvement! Thank you again to Anthony and everyone over at Music Concierge!!!! We could never thank you enough!

E
Emily

Married on 10/20/2018

Carnival Reception

Anthony was fantastic! We had a carnival themed reception and played 90s/2000s throwback songs. He was the best! Read more Anthony was fantastic! We had a carnival themed reception and played 90s/2000s throwback songs. He was the best!

M
Michael S

Married on 10/13/2018

Tech friendly, communicative, FUN!

The whole process was smooth, from using the Song Planner app they provided for our song selections, using the online planning tools, to having multiple calls with the DJ. This is a very tech-friendly ... Read more company, you'll never have to mail anything into them! All our guests were dancing the ENTIRE night and he knew exactly when and what was happening all night. From the first consultation to the end of the reception!