The Muttontown Club

East Norwich, NY · View map · Visit website

About The Muttontown Club

The Muttontown Club is an elegant wedding venue located in East Norwich, New York. The country club has multiple spaces for you to say “I do." Couples adore their professional staff and reception spaces. Whether you want a black tie affair or garden brunch, The Muttontown Club will create a lifetime of memories.

Facilities and Capacity
There are so many spaces to choose from for the wedding of your dreams. Those spaces are able to accommodate up to 230 guests. The most opulent of them all is the grand ballroom. It features gold hues, coffered ceiling and intricate carvings. The French doors provide access for natural light to touch every part of the space. It is the ultimate location for black tie affairs. The terrace is known for its emerald fairways and vibrant flowers. The towering oak trees make for great photo opportunities, and the oakroom and atrium is a welcoming dining area. The tobacco-brown oak panels line the walls along with the brass candle sconces. Sharply in the middle is a stately fireplace.

The event planners at The Muttontown Club will help provide couples with an unforgettable experience. They can assist connecting you to vendors arrange your florals, videographers, photographers, lighting, event rentals and more. You are even able to use the vendors of your choice. Couples will also have use to the bridal suite, and available catering and bar services.

Cuisine
The catering manager at The Muttontown Club can provide guests with a customized menu. Entrees use a variety of cuisine styles as inspiration. Any dining style you can imagine, they will design a menu to match. Catering services include:

• Buffet

G
Featured
Giambatt

Married on 12/15/2018

A Wedding to Remember FOREVER!!

BEYOND AMAZING! Having played in a wedding band for years and seen hundreds of weddings, this one was the best. I have never seen a coctail hour like this. The food was perfect. Jen, the event ... Read more manager, was so accommodating and professional. The venue is immaculate and traditionally beautiful. The wedding went off without a hitch. Guest are calling me everyday with raves. I wish I could give it 10 stars ..

E
Erin

Married on 09/14/2019

The Wedding Of Our Dreams!!!

Jen and her team went above & beyond for our wedding, making sure everything we envisioned for our big day came to life. She was so attentive to not only my husband & I, but made sure each one of our ... Read more guests was taken care of and happy. Working with Jen and the entire staff at Muttontown was such a great experience, and I truly couldn't have imagined the day without their support. Thank you for everything!!!

C
Cecilia Wentzel

Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing staff

My event at the Muttontown Club was amazing. Everything went as planned. The staff are extremely professional and went above and beyond to make my event perfect. Thank you Jen for making it all ... Read more happen! I recommended the club to my friend for her daughter's wedding.