The Nassau Florist

Nassau · View map

About The Nassau Florist

The Nassau Florist is a floral shop with a long tradition. Established long time ago in 1951. in Nassau , The Bahamas it has kept very respected reputation of one of the best Floral Shops over many years. Our bridal department has grown into a new division JW Events,that we named after owner and designer Mr.Jim Whitehead. We specialize in floral arrangements but we also do full Wedding & Event Planning.

3 Reviews for The Nassau Florist

3 The Nassau Florist Reviews

R
Rylee

Married on 10/10/2015

Victoria and the team at Nassau Florist arranged the flowers for our wedding this past weekend. Wow, we were blown away at how beautiful they were and how amazing the team was to work with. They gave ... Read more exceptional service and gave me exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much Victoria for being such a special part of our day. We are so grateful!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/17/2013

My flowers were gorgeous! They did an amazing job on them, everything I asked for they did and made it even better! Read more My flowers were gorgeous!!! They did an amazing job on them, everything I asked for they did and made it even better!

D
Deborah

Married on 04/09/2012

Marguerite, the bridal coordinator was very knowledgeable, professional & followed through on her promises. I saw an advertisement from their company & sent an email asking about it. She responded & ... Read more customized a package for me. All of our communication was done via email until I met her to make the deposit. Then she contacted me a month prior to my date for ordering. The most we spoke was a week prior to the date because some linens, & runners were not available at the rental company. She made suggestions for replacements & ensured that I was in the loop for any changes. She was there on the day prior to the wedding decorating the ceremony gazebo & reception sites & when I peaked out from my room, our eyes met & we waved to each other, that was special to me. Also, when they were cleaning up after the event, she noticed my sand ceremony kit and unity candle stand were still there, so she secured them & contacted me to collect them. I truly appreciated that!

The Nassau Florist FAQ