The Navigator

East Falmouth, MA · View map

About The Navigator

We are a banquet room, complete with a dance floor, full bar and small stage. We provide tables and chairs and outdoor patio We can accomodate up to 200 people inside and more if inside and out are both used.

3 Reviews for The Navigator

3 The Navigator Reviews

Sägga
Sägga Ramsey-Valcimond

Married on 11/03/2018

Amy & Lynn played a huge role in making my wedding day perfect

I got married at the Navigator on 11/3/18. We used the indoor space for about 150 guests (I think if we had any more guests it would have been too tight). Amy and Lynn were incredibly helpful and ... Read more accommodating. They really went out of their way to help me throughout this process. Amy was really good at answering all of my emails and meeting me at the venue (I visited twice before the wedding).

G
gina

Married on 05/22/2011

3.8

The Navigator is a beautiful place to have a wedding. Our wedding was great. The person that is in charge isn't very flexible/personalable, but in the end everything went okay. We felt we didn't have ... Read more have enough time to set up. We only had two hours right before the wedding and the hall wasn't booked the day before.

User2557050

2+ years ago

2.9

We rented an extra hour ahead of time so the reception would go until midnight. They tried to shut it down at 11 pm. Me and my husband were not happy and they had to call the president of the club to ... Read more ultimately find out we did have the reception until midnight.

The Navigator FAQ