The Neighborhood Club of Quincy

Quincy, MA · View map · Visit website

About The Neighborhood Club of Quincy

The Neighborhood Club of Quincy is an elegant wedding venue located in Quincy, Massachusetts. This wedding hall is a mix of historic and stylish. The venue has plenty of room for dancing and dining, along with a professional staff and delicious cuisine. The Neighborhood Club of Quincy is the ideal setting for any wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Neighborhood Club of Quincy can accommodate up to 200 guests. This club can accommodate parties both big and small in their ballroom and banquet hall. A bridal suite is also available.

The Neighborhood Club of Quincy offers the following services:

• In-house catering
  • Lighting/sound
  • Outside vendors

Cuisine
This venue offers many options for catering, including a buffet, cocktail reception, hors d'oeuvres, servers and tastings. Their cuisine styles include:

• American
  • Italian
  • Local
  • Mexican
  • Southwestern

Other Services
The Neighborhood Club of Quincy offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Audio equipment
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Furniture
  • Lighting
  • Tables

Location
The Neighborhood Club of Quincy is a located in Quincy, Massachusetts near Adams National Historical Park. This venue services the Boston metropolitan area.

46 Reviews for The Neighborhood Club of Quincy

46 The Neighborhood Club of Quincy Reviews

Featured
User3357771

2+ years ago

I got married a few weeks ago at the Neighborhood Club in Quincy, and I cannot say enough good things about it! It was the 4th or 5th spot that my husband (then fiance) and I looked at, and as soon as ... Read more as I saw it, I knew I wanted to get married there. If I'd had any doubts, the event coordinator Linda would have immediately erased them - she was so helpful! She was respectful of our budget and helped us figure out how to put on an amazing night for the best possible price, and she was there to help with planning and organization every step of the way. She was also there for the wedding itself, keeping everything running smoothly. The night passed in such a haze for me, I honestly don't know what I would have done if Linda weren't there to keep the night running on track. The venue was gorgeous (including the outdoor ceremony space), the food was delicious, the staff was professional, helpful and courteous, and Linda was a godsend. I honestly don't think my wedding could have been as wonderful anywhere else!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/04/2019

Incredible Venue with Wonderful People

First off, we honestly cannot say enough amazing things about The Neighborhood Club and the wonderful, thoughtful, amazing people who work there. I (the bride) was referred to The Neighborhood Club by ... Read more by a coworker. After checking the website, my husband and I decided to check it out. We were blown away. Marty welcomed us in and talked with us for almost an hour about all of the things we were looking for. He showed us around the club, offering hypotheticals about how the living room with comfy furniture could be used for cocktail hour and chatting about different uplighting available in the absolutely stunning ballroom (included in the venue rental). He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed during a time that is one stressor after another. When we couldn’t get back to put our deposit down within a week, Marty and John assured us that it wasn’t a problem and that we’d still have our requested date. Every time we had a question, Marty, John, or Michelle was there to answer it. More than that, they were willing to work with us to create the wedding we wanted. At our tasting, we talked with Michelle about how the day would go and all of the details we would be bringing (centerpieces, flowers, etc.). Michelle was enthusiastic, helpful, and kind. Even when we got to the week of the event, John and Michelle made sure that everything would go smoothly. When the weather didn’t cooperate with plans for an outdoor ceremony, they already had a plan in place to transfer the ceremony indoors. John even went out to get some greenery and flowers to make sure everything would be beautiful for us. Day of, Michelle was like an amazing cross between Liza Minnelli and a ninja. She kept everything running smoothly and on time, allowing my husband and me to simply relax as much as we could and enjoy the day. Perhaps most importantly, they really understood that we would need a moment post-ceremony before joining our guests and made sure to have a bottle of prosecco and a selection of appetizers in the bridal suite just for us to take a moment together as a newlywed couple. We could go on and on (and on and on) but bottom line - The Neighborhood Club is a beautiful venue, with incredible food, run by wonderful caring people who truly want your wedding to be perfect as much as you do. Thank you, thank you for helping us have the most amazing wedding!

M
Mary

Married on 12/09/2017

If you are ever planning a Christmas Wedding, this is the venue for you! I cannot say enough about my daughter's wedding that took place on a snowy evening on 12/09/17. From start to finish, it was ... Read more the perfect evening. From the glistening snow to the cocktail hour with wonderful piano music playing our favorite Christmas Carols to the most romantic ceremony in front of the large roaring fireplace that was so elegantly decorated. The reception itself was perfect! The food was truly amazing,!! Michelle, our coordinator for the evening, was there every step of the way making sure our night was perfect and it was!! I want to say thank you to Wendy and Marty for all your help over the past year! Thank you for a magical evening!!!