The Nest at Prairie Creek

Rogers, AR · View map · Visit website

About The Nest at Prairie Creek

The Nest at Prairie Creek is a new garden wedding venue located in Rogers, Arkansas, that also serves couples from the Little Rock area. The Nest Venue offers the perfect outdoor location for you to celebrate your wedding or other special occasion, while staying within your budget. Located minutes from historic downtown, this picturesque venue is surrounded by flowering gardens, rustic arbors and a sparkling creek which provide the perfect photo backdrops. Lake Atalanta is a short walk over the hill to capture amazing wedding day photography. Find the space to suit your personality and entertain your guests at The Nest at Prairie Creek.

Facilities and Capacity

The Nest at Prairie creek offers a beautiful outdoor venue space for up to 250 guests. There are covered and uncovered options, both offering scenic nature views. The venue is not only a great choice for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, engagement parties, and elopements. COMING SOON: A climate-controlled marquee tent with clear roof and walls, creating a greenhouse look. The venue offers a romantic setting with string lights, a spacious dance floor, bar and patio space. There is also a cottage vendor lounge area and bridal suite available, offering a comfortable place for the wedding party and vendors to prepare and relax for the big day. Additional space available at the adjoining property for groom/groomsmen to get ready, or for overnight stays.

The Cottage at Prairie Creek is now offering elopement and small ceremonies inside for up to 50 guests.

The Nest at Prairie Creek offers excellent services and accommodations that will help make your wedding day amazing. With an on-site, day-of coordinator and a wedding planner on staff, the event is sure to run smoothly. This venue is pet-friendly, allowing you to bring all the members of the family to your big day. The Nest at Prairie Creek allows you to choose outside vendors, giving you the freedom to have everything you wish for your special day. They also offer wireless internet, your choice of backdrops and arches, dance floor, lighting, and gazebo tents available. You will have everything you need for a successful event. Follow us on Instagram @ the_nest_venue and the_creekside_bnb

3 Reviews for The Nest at Prairie Creek

3 The Nest at Prairie Creek Reviews

Nicole
Featured
Nicole Pense

Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect wedding!

Wendy, the owner, and her husband, were so awesome and so easy to work with! She is easy going and just so helpful! She answered all questions and had solutions, made sure we had enough table and ... Read more chairs, let me or anyone involved with the wedding come out when we needed to. The venue is outdoor, with all the greenery you could imagine, rustic and romantic white fences with vines all over. And beautiful wisteria tree covering the patio. A creek behind, and a forest in front! I cant put it into words so I will add pictures very soon! In the chance of rain, they provide beautiful white tents for shelter. Luckily, we didnt encounter rain on our wedding day. There is a bridal suite for the bride and bridal party to get ready, and a main living area to relax in! We couldn't have had the perfect wedding we had without Wen. Not to mention, its VERY affordable compared to others in the area!!! THANK YOU WEN, THE NEST AT PRAIRIE CREEK, FOR THE PERFECT WEDDING!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/02/2018

Gorgeous Venue

Gorgeous venue! Allen and I are very thankful and happy that we chose The Nest for our special day! The venue is more than we expected, with the space and time allocation we were given, and the ... Read more accommodations of the bridal suite, cottage and beautiful grounds. Wen is gracious and accommodating. She was as enthusiastic about our big day as we were. Wen helped with set-up and made sure our needs were met every step of the way. We considered her family by the end of the night! Family and friends continue to talk about Wen and The Nest today.

S
Shekinah

Married on 09/16/2016

Thunderstorms were expected at our wedding. The Nest adapted to the weather and worked all day to make it the best intimate rainy wedding.

As a soon to be bride, you don’t think rain could happen on your wedding day. Especially if you are planning an outdoor wedding! Well, I was that optimistic bride, and it rained on my wedding day. Our ... Read more day. Our wedding was planned for May 18th. As soon as we got engaged we started visiting venues. Now, if you have found The Nest, you have found a treasure. Because The Nest is not on Facebook, or even Google. I happened to find this gem on the knot. The Nest is a beautiful location with a grassy ceremony area and wooden patio decks.they had string lights and warm Christmas lights all around the little cottage and the decks. We immediately fell in love and booked it! Wen is the main contact and was super responsive via text. As the day started getting closer, the weather forecast showed rain. 2 days before the wedding it showed 90% chance of rain. So I bought an umbrella and prepared my heart for a rainy day. Wen called and we changed the wedding plans to fit with the rain. Wen organized tents to cover the patio decks and even put the string lights under the tent to still give that intimate rustic feeling. We moved the ceremony to be under the tents. And on the day of the wedding, Wen and her crew cleared out the bridal cottage in order to put up tables for the reception. We were expecting thunderstorms not just a light sprinkle. All morning the crew was helping to make this the best rainy outdoor wedding. My wedding day was filled with some stress but it was so great having the nest team adapt and make it work. As soon as I started walking down the aisle, I couldn’t help but grin ear to ear. A few sprinkles fell in my hair and my dress was dragging the ground, but it that moment, everything was perfect. We were expecting 100 guests but because of the storms we had around 60. I was told by several guests that it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve been too. Some guests planned to book a yearly party at the location! I would highly recommend The Nest if you are looking for an outdoor intimate wedding (rain or shine!). All photos by Embers Night Photography.

The Nest at Prairie Creek FAQ