The Never Ending Flower Farm

Weaverville, NC · View map

About The Never Ending Flower Farm

Let us create one of a kind florals for your wedding day by using our local grown flowers from our 1/2 acre flower farm in the North Asheville area. Our design specialty is garden style, loose, organic and boho bouquets! We love to push the limits with creativity and unique florals & foliage.

22 Reviews for The Never Ending Flower Farm

22 The Never Ending Flower Farm Reviews

Brianna
Brianna

Married on 06/01/2019

Outstanding and Easy

Loretta was very responsive during this process. She special ordered some dried grasses for me which was really my only definitive look I wanted. The bouquet was out of this world gorgeous. Everyone ... Read more was blown away. She did exactly what I wanted and more. We also used her for the flower girls crown and it was lovely, different than what I expected - in a good way!! She is extremely friendly and talented.

H
Hayley G

Married on 05/11/2019

Couldn’t ask for better

Used them for my wedding and was blown away. Loretta was just incredible: very reasonably priced, responsive, easy to work with even though I was across the country. Because of the long distance, I ... Read more was nervous to see my flowers and let me tell you they exceeded my very high expectations. Loose, organic, luscious blooms that were better than any of the inspiration photos I sent. She even picked up the items at the end as a favor even though it wasn’t included in our contract. So impressed and happy. Would highly recommend. I just keep staring at photos of my bouquet!!

L
Lisa

Married on 12/15/2018

So very accommodating!

Loretta is talented, comparably priced, and so very accommodating. She made two trips to our venue on the day of the wedding, first to deliver wedding party flowers for early photos and then later to ... Read more decorate when the venue opened. When we realized some areas were already decorated with greenery left over from a previous wedding, she took the greenery she had brought and decorated a stone archway instead, immediately and beautifully. I did not worry one second from beginning to end. She is so pleasant!