The Nordells

South Jordan, UT · View map

About The Nordells

The Nordells is a wedding and portrait photography company in South Jordan, Utah. The husband-and-wife duo behind the camera, Heather and Brandon Nordell, will capture your special moments in ways that bring out your inner beauty. They shoot with traditional and vintage styles, offering you the options of both the old and the new.

The Nordells offer three collections to choose from for engagement shoots that all come with their two photographers. All photos are high-resolution, making them that much more memorable. Services include:

• Additional hours

4 The Nordells Reviews

S
    Samantha

Married on 08/15/2015

I absolutely loved my experience with Heather. She made the photography session fun yet professional. My photos turned out beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone. Read more I absolutely loved my experience with Heather. She made the photography session fun yet professional. My photos turned out beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone.

B
    Brea

Married on 06/12/2015

My kind of wonderful photography was awesome they did such an amazing job on my wedding photos! Read more My kind of wonderful photography was awesome they did such an amazing job on my wedding photos!

K
    Kristina

Married on 01/03/2015

I LOVED working with Heather she is a true professional and stuck it out with me and my husband when it was seriously only like 12 degrees. She rocks! Read more I LOVED working with Heather she is a true professional and stuck it out with me and my husband when it was seriously only like 12 degrees. She rocks!