The Norris Estate

Nappanee, IN · View map · Visit website

About The Norris Estate

The Norris Estate, located in Nappanee, Indiana, offers couples a classic, country club, Private park -style wedding venue. Located on a 36-acre estate, the largest feature of this venue is the 8-acre pond that spans the property, offering plenty of waterfront spaces for ceremonies, receptions, elopements, engagement parties, and bridal showers. Owners Ken and Sarah Norris have created a gorgeous, pet-friendly venue that specializes in flawless design and takes pride in remembering all the little details.

Facilities and Capacity

The wide open spaces at The Norris Estate allow couples many different options for their ceremony with up to 320 guests in attendance. Scenic views can be seen from every angle of the property, and a popular location for ceremony spots is a wide stretch of lawn, under a giant weeping willow tree, with a view of the lake and picturesque fountain in the background. While ceremonies can be held outside, a large tent is available for use in case of inclement weather. For the wedding party, a beautiful bridal suite is available for use on the wedding day, and includes a full kitchen and private bathroom. Guests traveling up the tree-lined driveway will find plenty of parking at the venue.

With a passion for design, Sarah is genuinely excited to help every couple design their dream wedding. From colors to textures to florals to accessories and more, she looks forward to hearing a couple’s ideas and working together to produce a stunning event. While The Norris Estate does not provide their own catering, they can supply a preferred list of vendors, and also allow couples to choose their own vendors. They are, however, approved for providing beer and wine packages, and can supply couples with bartenders to serve guests house wine and beer at a cash bar. With their eye for design, Ken and Sarah have accumulated a selection of event items that couples can browse during the planning process that include:

• Centerpieces

L
Featured
Lindsay

Married on 05/19/2018

Sarah provided top service and partnership to me and my maid of honor as we planned my wedding. She provided table decor linens, chivari chairs, and all the beautiful flowers (i.e. Table centerpieces ... Read more bouquets, boutonnieres & corsages). She was a true partner (patient, encouraging, flexible & accommodating) and fully invested in making my wedding perfect through her circle of influence; which she did. She offered her expert opinion through the entire process, which helped calm my nerves and made the planning enjoyable! All my wedding guests complimented the job Sarah and her Team did, and it was exactly what I hoped it would be! I highly recommend Sarah and her team at The Norris Estate, you won't regret it!

Kimberly
Kimberly Sauceda

Married on 06/15/2019

They were very helpful and patient! We had a very wonderful experience!

The Norris Estate team was very professional. They went above and beyond with making sure our wedding was perfect. We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful location! They made our day so special. ... Read more We couldn't have been more happier with how the Norris Estate team helped us!

Heather
Heather Hostetler

Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Hidden Gem

My husband and I are so grateful to the entire Norris Estate team. Our wedding day was perfect, even though the weather was not. We ended up getting married in their beautiful tent, but we would not ... Read more have changed a thing. Sarah and her staff members are courteous and patient, as well as incredibly talented. The bridal suite is perfection, and absolutely enormous. We have received a lot of praise for our venue selection, and we would choose The Norris Estate again and again.