The Oakley

Holly, MI · View map

About The Oakley

Come enjoy the solitude of the country with high end accommodations at The Oakley. We are nestled on 40 acres of rolling hills with lush gardens, a water feature and an indoor/outdoor ceremony space. With plenty of space, this venue is perfect for large capacity wedding.

***OUR BOOKING SEASON IS FROM MAY-FIRST WEEKEND OF OCTOBER***

CURRENTLY BOOKING 2021 WEDDINGS

7 Reviews for The Oakley

7 The Oakley Reviews

Kristina
Kristina Fiedor

Married on 08/17/2019

best venue ever!

We had the absolute best day thanks to The Oakley! Alicia was absolutely amazing to work with and made everything so easy, any issues, changes anything she gladly made them and took care of them! Any ... Read more questions we had she was always so quick to get back with us! the owners are also extremely easy to work with, they made everything we wanted work without hesitation! The venue is kept so nice and so clean, and it alone is beautiful without decor! The grounds are kept so nice, with such a large variety of locations to take photos! Truly an amazing venue but even better when they are so easy to work with! Couldn’t have asked for a better wedding day and owe it all to them for making my day so magical!

C
Christina

Married on 07/20/2019

The Oakley & its staff are the absolute best!!!

If I could give The Oakley & the staff 10/5 I would! First of all, the venue & the grounds are absolutely gorgeous. One visit to The Oakley and you will fall in love. We rented the estate for our ... Read more rehearsal dinner & for the wedding party to stay the night on Friday- this worked out so wonderfully and everyone had a blast! The groomsmen got ready at the estate on Saturday morning, which worked out so well. The bridesmaids got ready in the bridal suite in the venue, which is so beautiful! Secondly, Alicia, Cathy, & Ken of The Oakley are a dream team. They went above and beyond for us all throughout the planning process and the weekend of our wedding. They were always willing to meet with us and so patient with our endless questions! Our wedding turned out better than we could have ever hoped! I would recommend The Oakley to everyone!!! The Oakley & the staff have a place in our hearts forever!! We couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sylvia
Sylvia

Married on 07/07/2019

Excellent Choice!!

This process is going GREAT! We’re getting married in July. We searched over 6 months for a venue but we finally found THE OAKLEY. After seeing the pictures online I knew we had to make a visit. My ... Read more fiancé and I absolutely love the venue coordinator Alicia. But we ultimately knew we made the right choice after speaking with the owners. We feel welcomed and very special to say the least. This venue is so beautiful and you can still smell the fresh new paint. THE OAKLEY is the best choice for a wedding!!