The Oaks at Boerne

Boerne, TX · View map · Visit website

About The Oaks at Boerne

The Oaks at Boerne is a rustic barn wedding venue in Boerne, Texas. This venue is owned and operated by recently un-retired business owners, Mike and Charlotte Jaynes, who are passionate about marriage and dedicated to the work put in for their clients. The venue was transformed from an old chicken coop into the beautiful, immaculate venue that exists today. The barn sits among huge, majestic oak trees on approximately 110 acres of scenic Texas farm land. With all of its unique features and the beautiful location, this venue is the perfect setting for any special event you could possibly imagine.

Facilities and Capacity
This barn venue has all white interior and exterior spaces, making it a flexible and versatile blank canvas so you can create an event that reflects your own unique personality and vision. There are twinkling string lights, floor-to-ceiling windows, unique chandeliers and a giant tree swing, great for wedding portraits or photo opportunities during the event. This venue is great for engagement parties, bridal showers, wedding ceremonies and receptions, along with a range of other social events. The space can accommodate up to 200 people, making it suitable for large, extravagant events, and small, intimate ones. No matter the event style or size, you and your guests are sure to have an amazing experience.

The Oaks at Boerne offers an extensive list of highly trusted and suggested vendors that can help make your event successful and memorable. This list includes a variety of photographers, videographers, catering companies, event planners, DJs, hair and makeup stylists, floral designers and more. Using these suggested vendors is not required, but they will make a great addition to your big day.

7 Reviews for The Oaks at Boerne

7 The Oaks at Boerne Reviews

K
Kristine

Married on 11/10/2018

Most gorgeous venue in boerne

Charlotte and mike were amazing , those are the owners. We had the easiest time making sure our wedding was perfect. Not to mention how on top of things those two were compared to us. What we really ... Read more lived was how easy they were to get along with and how generous they were! We can’t say that enough. They always invited us over just to see the location and even have a beer. We were so grateful to have our wedding there on a wonderful star filled night.

Callie
Callie

Married on 10/20/2018

The only wedding venue you'll ever need

Bride’s stop searching for other wedding venues and book The Oaks right now. I promise you will not find a more beautiful location or sweeter owners (the most adorable couple you’ll ever meet).I ... Read more researched a ton of wedding venues but was lucky enough to visit The Oaks first. About 5 minutes after our venue tour, I looked at my fiancé (now husband) and said, “THIS IS IT.” The venue is more than you could ever want. From rustic and beautiful accents placed thoughtfully throughout the venue, to the beautiful oak trees that your photog will lose their minds over. To fun yard games to entertain the kids, to an awesome fire pit to keep you warm. As beautiful as this venue is during the day… wait until you see it at night all lite up as you dance the night away with your friends and family. It’s your Instagram dreams come true. Your options for night portraits are endless and they will be stunning. Mike and Charlotte are too amazing for words, but I’ll do my best to paint you a picture. From the moment you meet them, you will feel welcomed, heard, and loved/ Their attention for detail and love for their job made this experience so much better and was one of the reasons we booked them. So many places these days are only out for money and will slam you with hidden costs, but The Oaks won’t do that. They even offered for us to come back and split a bottle of wine with them. They go above and beyond for their couples and you won’t find better customer service. Thank you, Mike and Charlotte from the bottom of my heart for making all my dreams come true. It was an honor to use your beautiful property for our wedding. It really was the best day ever.

C
Cheryl

Married on 04/27/2018

On 4 27, I was blessed enough to have my Beautiful Niece make her wedding day my wedding day too. The Oaks is a perfect venue! It's beautiful, romantic, festive all in one amazing spot. The owners are ... Read more are so nice and I loved that they were part of the event. They have made this wonderful place in hill country one of the best if not the best wedding venues I have ever seen! Thanks to them both for such a great day, the best place makes for a life long wedding memory. I highly recommend it!