The Oaks at Heavenly

Helotes, TX Β· View map Β· Visit website

About The Oaks at Heavenly

The Oaks at Heavenly is a new Hill Country venue located in Helotes, Texas. This family-owned business provides couples with all-inclusive, affordable packages to choose between. Their beautiful grounds feature oak trees that light up at night and a romantic ballroom for your reception. The Oaks at Heavenly has an experienced team of professionals to make sure your day is unforgettable.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 250 guests at this rustic venue. They boast a beautiful outdoor ceremony site that's surrounded by lush grass, landscaping and a wrought iron arbor featuring a crystal chandelier. For your cocktail hour, there's an open courtyard that features a custom, outdoor bar. After your guests are done mingling, they can move indoors to their modern reception hall. It features a Swarovski crystal and gold-plated chandelier as soon as you make your entrance.

Heavenly Gourmet is the sister company of this full-service venue. While they allow you to utilize the caterer of your choosing, they promise five-star service with Heavenly Gourmet. The Oaks at Heavenly provides event rentals, as well as the following:

• Setup
  • Parking
  • In-house bar
  • Wireless Internet

Other Facilities
In addition to their romantic ceremony site, manicured courtyard and modern reception hall, this venue also contains a bridal suite and groom's suite. The bridal suite features a chaise lounge, full bathroom, full-length mirror and a TV that allows you to livestream your guests arriving. The groom's suite features a flat screen TV, full-size mirrors and video games.

Other Services
In addition to hosting lavish affairs, this unique venue is also happy to host an intimate elopement. Additional events include:

• Engagement party

Jenna
Featured
Jenna

Married on 03/29/2019

The Oaks at Heavenly (ceremony and reception site)

Stop looking and just book The Oaks at Heavenly! From our very first encounter with Loretta and our tour of their BEAUTIFUL grounds we knew this was where we wanted to say I DO! We decided to book ... Read more with The Oaks before we even drove off of the property. ZERO REGRETS! Loretta and her team are so very accommodating. It is without a doubt what they live for. It felt like you had not only a gorgeous venue, but a built in wedding planner as well. Loretta gave us recommendations for several vendors, but the most important people of the day, our officiant (Pastor Jim Berrier)and our day-of coordinator (Caroline with Queen of Harts) were booked because of Loretta. Honestly, you cannot go wrong with this venue, they are meant to be in this business and they are FABULOUS!!

D
Diana

Married on 01/19/2019

Hill Country Elegance

Our wedding was Jan 19, 2019 and a month later we're still getting compliments about it. To Future Brides, This venue is breathtaking and you wont regret chosing this stunning place to have your dream ... Read more dream wedding. They are helpful from beginning to end plus management and staff are very attentive to meet the needs of both bride and groom, wedding party and guests. To Staff, We are forever grateful to you guys for making our wedding a dream come true we can not thank you enough!

R
Ramona Gonzalez

Married on 01/02/2019

Wedding Jan 2,2019

Mrs. Loretta.. OMG. The weather is Beautiful today but what happened Yesterday I wont change a bit.. Since the first day I enter your Venue I was stunned.. I saw other Venue but I didn't feel that same ... Read more magic..Thier is something special about your Venue all the Love in all your team..You and your Team..are a 10🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 not a 5...every person I met had a awesome personality....God has our Plan..I think waiting 15 years..was well worth it..Thank you so much for spoiling me from the beginning to the end..😍your First wedding of 2019 wish you the Best to all of you..and one of my Dreams came ture... 😘😘😘