The OAKS

Centreville, AL · View map

About The OAKS

"The OAKS" is an event venue in Centreville, AL. It is a beautiful venue for weddings, parties, corporate events, class and family reunions and other events. "The OAKS" is a beautiful home built on 1835 with a chapel, conservatory and barn on the grounds. Experience a taste of southern elegance and charm at "The OAKS" where old is new again!!!!!!

"The OAKS" is located in Centreville, Alabama. It is just a short drive from both Birmingham and Tuscaloosa. Details about planning an event at "The OAKS" are available by e-mailing

6 Reviews for The OAKS

6 The OAKS Reviews

User4591923

2+ years ago

The Oaks was an amazing venue! Everyone was skeptical when I told them my wedding was in Centreville, Al but all of my guests commented about what a gem it was when they got there. Theresa is very ... Read more easy to work with and she recently opened a beautiful bed and breakfast that my family and bridesmaids stayed at right down the road from The Oaks. It doesn't need much decoration because of how naturally beautiful it is but they do provide a decor room that is full of amazing pieces. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Laura
Laura

Married on 05/12/2012

The Oaks is a gorgeous venue with everything in one location! Absolutely perfect! The owner, Theresa, is wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend! Read more The Oaks is a gorgeous venue with everything in one location! Absolutely perfect! The owner, Theresa, is wonderful to work with. Definitely recommend!!

J
Jordyn

Married on 10/25/2014

4.7

The Oaks was a beautiful place for my wedding! The lady I was in contact with was always very nice and allowed us to go to the house whenever we needed to. One of the best things about this venue was ... Read more that there was no cleanup for us to do after, they took care of EVERYHING for us. Also, instead of buying our own decorations, they had a huge room full of decorations we could use for just $250 more.