The Ocean View Farm

Carpinteria, CA · Visit website

About The Ocean View Farm

The Farm

The Ocean View Farm is located 10 miles south of Santa Barbara in the foothills of Carpinteria, California and the perfect place to host your scenic outdoor wedding. This secluded 12-acre organic avocado, citrus, and coffee farm boasts stunning ocean views and will provide an absolutely unforgettable experience for your loved ones on your special day. The gorgeous setting creates unlimited backdrops for both your day and your photos, with the Channel Islands and Pacific ocean on one side and the orchard and mountains on the other. You’ll have memorable views no matter where you look! Celebrate the wedding of your dreams at this idyllic, picturesque venue.

Facilities and Capacity

Three spaces are available to host up to 150 of your friends and family at The Ocean View Farm. A beautiful, rustic barn made with rusted steel beams and metal siding is perfect for a sit-down dinner for all your guests and provides a covered indoor area that still offers full views of the surrounding ocean and countryside. Your catering team has the perfect paved area just behind the barn to set up, making serving your guests seamless. The barn has all the power and electrical controls and connections that you will need, and can easily be transformed into a unique, dreamy space that aligns with your special vision. Adjacent to the barn are two large outdoor areas, one perfect for the ceremony — with a beautiful stone walkway descending from the orchard for the bride’s grand entrance — and the other ideal for receiving your guests, gathering during the cocktail hour, and, later during the evening, dancing under the stars. An on-site two-bedroom cottage and the first floor of the main house, each built out of vintage oak wood with hand hewn beams, provides dual spaces for the couple and the wedding party to prepare ahead of the big day.

What The Ocean View Farm Provides

The Ocean View Farm provides their 1,500 square foot barn, the adjacent outdoor spaces, and the bride and groom preparation areas for your wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner, if any. They also provide all the power and water that should be needed for the event, as well as wireless internet.

What the Wedding Party Provides

Except for the above, the wedding party, from a list of Preferred Vendors or vendors otherwise approved by The Ocean View Farm, provides, at their cost, everything else for the event (including event planner, catering, beverages, decorations, all table, chair, glassware, dinnerware, furniture and other rentals, lighting, sound, flowers, portable restrooms and shuttle buses to offsite parking).

Reviews

See our 5 star reviews here at The Wedding Wire. And check us out on Instagram@theoceanviewfarm

3 Reviews for The Ocean View Farm

3 The Ocean View Farm Reviews

A
Alyssa Potter

Married on 02/21/2019

Stunning Venue

I coordinated a wedding at Ocean View Farm in January and the bride and groom couldn't have been happier in their choice to host an intimate wedding here! Ken and Perry were so gracious to work with ... Read more and were extremely accommodating during the planning process. They've done an amazing job in setting up the venue - the grounds are covered in beautiful succulents, orange and avocado trees and the view of the ocean is stunning. We were all satisfied in our choice to book Ocean View Farm and would highly recommend!

Samantha
Samantha Sincock

Married on 11/10/2018

Absolutely perfect in every way!

I cannot say enough about the classic beauty of this venue. My husband and I were set to get married in Malibu, but when fires hit our venue, our wedding planner acted fast and booked this gorgeous ... Read more location as our “plan B”. I know what you're thinking, every bride's worst nightmare came to life, how did we cope? Well, with a fabulous wedding planner and a perfect new venue it was not hard to do. Months of planning had left me worried and wondering how the wedding would be re-created at this new venue, especially with only seeing a few pictures the day before. But, from the moment we stepped foot on the property it just felt right. Both Perry and Ken were warm in opening their venue and didn’t hesitate to make us feel comfortable. They even worked with vendors to direct set-up and were always checking in to see if there was anything anyone needed. They treated us like family and after the stress of evacuations and re-planning a wedding in half a day, that was something my family and I appreciated the most. The natural landscape overlooking the ocean was absolutely breath taking to experience while saying, “I do”. The reception location was magically lit with bistro lighting that complimented the soft coloring of the dusk lit ocean backdrop. Every moment of my wedding day was elegant, the lighting/design was perfect, and the memories made were better than I could have planned for. What is wonderful is that this space is really a blank canvas that can be decorated with any theme. My guests kept saying you would have never known this was a back-up location because everything was such a gorgeous success. We were so blessed to have been given the opportunity to start the rest of our lives here. While The Ocean View Farm was not the venue I originally booked, it is the venue I would choose over and over again.

K
Kate

Married on 08/25/2018

Ocean view was the most amazing place for our wedding day! The owners were extremely flexible and easy to work with and really just the sweetest people. There are so many spots on the property for ... Read more pictures (in the avocado orchards, the mountain backdrop, the ocean views, in front of the bougainvillea etc etc.) Getting ready on property was just what we wanted and worked out well. The covered open barn for reception was perfect, and you can really make the space your own design wise. It was the perfect intimate space for our wedding and we couldn’t recommend it more. We hope there are many other magical weddings there!

The Ocean View Farm FAQ