The Oceanview of Nahant

Nahant, MA · View map · Visit website

About The Oceanview of Nahant

The Oceanview of Nahant is a scenic wedding venue located in Nahant, Massachusetts. This dream-like wedding location is perfect for anyone who has ever hoped for a seaside wedding. From their picturesque location to their superb indoor facilities, the Oceanview of Nahant will impress and delight you and your partner on your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
The Oceanview of Nahant can accommodate up to 220 guests. The venue allows you to say “I do” in the most breathtaking setting. Catering to only one event at a time, you will have the entire venue including the exclusive outdoor Beach Stone Terrace, newly renovated and expansive private bridal suite, majestic grand ballroom, rustic chic cocktail lounge as well as fresh-air decks.

The Oceanview of Nahant offers the following services:

• In-house catering
  • Lighting
  • Wireless internet

Cuisine
This venue offers the following catering services:

• Passed and stationary hors d'oeuvres
  • Plated dinner service to include salad and entrée
  • Food stations
  • Clambakes
  • Dessert options
  • Cocktail stations
  • Late night bites
  • Late night fire pits with s'mores

Other Services
The Oceanview of Nahant offers the following event items for your wedding day:

• Arbor rentals (outdoors only)
  • House candle centerpiece rentals
  • Chairs
  • Dance floor
  • Décor
  • Lighting rentals
  • Photo booth rentals
  • Tables

Location
The Oceanview of Nahant is located in Nahant, Massachusetts near Baileys Point. This venue services the areas of North Shore Boston and Metro Boston.

155 Reviews for The Oceanview of Nahant

155 The Oceanview of Nahant Reviews

Caitlin
Featured
Caitlin Mcloughlin

Married on 07/19/2019

The Oceanview of Nahant

This type of venue speaks for itself with the view, but the staff is truly exceptional as well! The night of our wedding on 7/19/19, Ralph (the room captain) and Brenda (the owner) were fabulous! ... Read more Everything ran smoothly and we didn’t have to think about what step of the night came next because that was covered! During our planning process, Allison and Matt were there to answer any questions that came up with ease. The venue is extremely well kept and is always improving with new renovations! We fell in love with the venue when we booked our wedding, but it somehow got even better once our wedding date came around two years later :) The food on the night of our wedding was amazing! Everyone is still raving about the surf and turf which was steak and lobster tails. We even got these shirts that say “we tied the knot at The Oceanview of Nahant” and every time we wear them people always say how much they love the venue! We even met someone at the Charlotte North Carolina airport that knew The Oceanview of Nahant! This venue is highly recommended and definitely deserves 5 stars! We love The Oceanview of Nahant :)

E
Elizabeth

Getting married on 06/16/2020

Dream experience

From the first communication, Oceanview has been an absolute dream. Excellent customer service, responsiveness, attention to detail and the venue is to die for. The owners literally bottled up every ... Read more girl’s fantasy wedding and brought it to life. Rustic, charming, personalized, comfortable, and romantic. I couldn’t say more positive things!

A
Arlene Oberes

Married on 07/14/2019

Best day ever!!!

Hi Alison, Matt, Caitlin and Ralph I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything! Thank you for being there every step of the way. The team and the entire staff including Ibrahim did an excellent job! ... Read more job! Sandor and I couldn't be any happier how everything came out... it was beyond PERFECT and I couldn't ask for a better support but you guys. Ralph was just a sweetheart, Alison and Courtney are always smiles and my favorite line that these two beautiful ladies always say is 'yeah whatever you wanna do just let us know'. I wish I could say more but I am out of words and just really happy 🥰 Thank you from the bottom of my heart❤️ Arlene and Sandor 07-14-2019